JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Isn't every town that Bloomberg anti gun outfit? They should have an interactive map for the home addresses of the demon priest and all the other leaders of LEVO. Or maybe that's a different every town?

Last Edited:
Where Are the Licensed Gun Dealers in Your Neighborhood?

scroll halfway down and you will see the interactive map
Another approach is to go to gunbroker.com, which has a geography based list of all the FFLs that are approved to operate on gun.broker.com. So you can easily find all the FFLs in your area who can be the FFL for you in an interaction involving Gunbroker.com. Some are physical gun stores. many are not.

Another approach is to go to gunbroker.com, which has a geography based list of all the FFLs that are approved to operate on gun.broker.com. So you can easily find all the FFLs in your area who can be the FFL for you in an interaction involving Gunbroker.com. Some are physical gun stores. many are not.
This was posted as another example of how unhinged the gun grabbers are that they want to Dox the mom and pop FFL's. Sending their deranged "gun controlling" minions like the one in Philadelphia that shot a 2 year old in the name of gun control to any home based FFL they can find in the neighborhood.
Yeah. Would be nice if gun grabbers felt the doxing heat on their collective fannies. But who has the balls and intel to do that ?

This was posted as another example of how unhinged the gun grabbers are that they want to Dox the mom and pop FFL's. Sending their deranged "gun controlling" minions like the one in Philadelphia that shot a 2 year old in the name of gun control to any home based FFL they can find in the neighborhood.
Yeah. Would be nice if gun grabbers felt the doxing heat on their collective fannies. But who has the balls and intel to do that ?
Huh? I found and used the gunbroker.com list of FFLs in my area to see if I could find one closer than the nearest gun store that does transfers. There was, indeed, such a FFL, and he did a good job on my gun transfer. (Mine was a local transfer, not one involving gunbroker.) I list this way of finding local FFLs for those like myself who occasionally buy or sell a gun but don't have an FFL. These home-based FFLs have applied to be on the gun broker approved list so people who need an FFL can find them.

My FFL took some precautions. He met with the gun seller and I at a Corvallis coffee shop, and after we had shown IDs we walked to the place where he did his transfers. There was no signage on the outside of the place that indicated the FFLs business or personal name or anything about guns. Both the seller and I had CHPs. The transfer took about ten minutes to clear.

Everytown is not publishing FFL info to facilitate transfers. If they were buying and selling firearms, they would have used the same resources (i.e., Gunbroker) that were previously available to all shooting sports enthusiasts and collectors. They made this interactive map of FFLs in order to identify FFLs for activists to intimidate FFLs. The same reason any opposition group publishes names and addresses - to intimidate. To paraphrase the text, it basically says "gun control laws are being defeated by people buying guns in neighboring states which don't have gun control laws... Here is where those gun shops in your State are".

Last Edited:
Everytown is not publishing FFL info order to facilitate transfers. If they were buying and selling firearms, they would have used the same resources (i.e., Gunbroker) that were previously available to all shooting sports enthusiasts and collectors. They made this interactive map of FFLs in order to identify FFLs for activists to intimidate FFLs. The same reason any opposition group publishes names and addresses - to intimidate. To paraphrase the text, it basically says "gun control laws are being defeated by people buying guns in neighboring states which don't have gun control laws... Here is where those gun shops in your State are".
Your comment/criticism quoted my post about gunbroker, not the original Everytown article and list. That mistake caused me to think you were aiming your criticism at me. Didn't help that I didn't read the article in the original post since I figured I already knew as much about FFLs as I need to...mostly where to find one when I want to buy or sell a gun. So I didn't realize the Everytown list was being distributed to make life more difficult for FFLs and the gun community. That certainly makes it clearer why the home-based FFL I used in my last purchase took the precautions he did.

Your comment/criticism quoted my post about gunbroker, not the original Everytown article and list. That mistake caused me to think you were aiming your criticism at me. Didn't help that I didn't read the article in the original post since I figured I already knew as much about FFLs as I need to...mostly where to find one when I want to buy or sell a gun. So I didn't realize the Everytown list was being distributed to make life more difficult for FFLs and the gun community. That certainly makes it clearer why the home-based FFL I used in my last purchase took the precautions he did.
I had a feeling you weren't understanding that the EVERTOWN part of this has nefarious reasons behind it, which is why I said what i said in post #5 on this thread. Fortunately @Aero Denezol clued you in a little better. I wasn't quite sure if you were purposely going on about Gunbroker or completely oblivious.

But Yeah, EVERYTOWN is BAD. Now go back and read post #5. They want to unleash the crazies on all FFL's and gunowners and if they do get M114 and it's searchable gunowner database instituted.

I had a feeling you weren't understanding that the EVERTOWN part of this has nefarious reasons behind it, which is why I said what i said in post #5 on this thread. Fortunately @Aero Denezol clued you in a little better. I wasn't quite sure if you were purposely going on about Gunbroker or completely oblivious.

But Yeah, EVERYTOWN is BAD. Now go back and read post #5. They want to unleash the crazies on all FFL's and gunowners and if they do get M114 and it's searchable gunowner database instituted.
Completely oblivious. Not the first time. Won't be the last.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews