JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Besmirching America and advocating balkanization by making Americans the bane of the World is hurting more than a groups Political agenda ...

Besmirching America and advocating balkanization is a protected right under the First Amendment of the Bill of Rights.

If you don't like it, you can either call your Senator or cancel Netflix.

Just as its the Far Lefts decision to lord over content (Without letting up even for a moment)

Yes, I remember watching the Sopranos. And Tony says "Lets just say Dick Cheney for President...of the bubblegumin universe."

Well, let me tell you, I cancelled my HBO subscription right then and there because I was so triggered. No, wait, I didn't. I finished the episode because it was so good.

If you decide to miss cool tv shows because they hurt your feelings, again, that's your decision.

That one I still need to see, might go start that today, if able. OPB.org sometimes has weird playback issues or removed content.

it's a pretty rough show to watch. The soldiers they interviewed go into pretty awful detail. American servicemen talking about what happened there is extremely visceral.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top