Alright, Earlier today, my neighbor had a accidental discharge. It happened at 2:39pm. I heard it go off, and I heard him yell (Oh -insert S word here-). Soon afterwards, the smoke alarm went off. Thankfully my wife wasn't home, but I immediately called her and informed her about what happened. She suggest it may have been some tin foil accidentally left in the microwave, but I know better. I want them out. Evicted. If that bullet had penetrated the wall and struck someone, it wouldn't have been a good scene. Top that off, he's a service member. Forget to clear your weapon soldier? Advice?