JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ACK!:eek:
I just finished going through my collection of rifle and shotgun soft cases
and realized .... None will fit my new, (scoped), Gamo Swarm.:mad:
Most of them seem to be Carbine length.:rolleyes:
The cases that are long enough won't close over the scope and the ones
that will close over the scope leave 4" of barrel sticking out.:confused:

Anyone out there found a case suitable for the Swarm?o_O :(
Looks like it's back to the WEB for my next Christmas present.:p

* Looks like I found one....48" x 9.5" it should fit. ;)

Last Edited:
I often struggle to locate long rifle cases. Since I own mostly 1800's single shot rifles and they mostly have 30"-34" barrels, the vast majority of hard cases are too short. Designed for modern hunting rifles with 22"-24" barrels, and overall lengths of around 40" or so.
I've taken to either buying them used at gun shows, or internet purchases. I have a new Gamo Whisper coming any day now, so hopefully it will fit an existing case I have.

mm93,

I bought a large airgun case from Pyramyd Airguns. It was long enough, but the scope was a tight fit. :eek:

The, "BullDog", 48x9.5 " is the one I bought and it just barely clears the scope.:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
mm93,

I bought a large airgun case from Pyramyd Airguns. It was long enough, but the scope was a tight fit. :eek:

The, "BullDog", 48x9.5 " is the one I bought and it just barely clears the scope.:rolleyes:

Thanks! I've got 5 or 6 long cases of 54" or so length. So I'll just use one for one of my old single shot rifles.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top