JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ACK!:eek:
I just finished going through my collection of rifle and shotgun soft cases
and realized .... None will fit my new, (scoped), Gamo Swarm.:mad:
Most of them seem to be Carbine length.:rolleyes:
The cases that are long enough won't close over the scope and the ones
that will close over the scope leave 4" of barrel sticking out.:confused:

Anyone out there found a case suitable for the Swarm?o_O :(
Looks like it's back to the WEB for my next Christmas present.:p

* Looks like I found one....48" x 9.5" it should fit. ;)

Last Edited:
I often struggle to locate long rifle cases. Since I own mostly 1800's single shot rifles and they mostly have 30"-34" barrels, the vast majority of hard cases are too short. Designed for modern hunting rifles with 22"-24" barrels, and overall lengths of around 40" or so.
I've taken to either buying them used at gun shows, or internet purchases. I have a new Gamo Whisper coming any day now, so hopefully it will fit an existing case I have.

mm93,

I bought a large airgun case from Pyramyd Airguns. It was long enough, but the scope was a tight fit. :eek:

The, "BullDog", 48x9.5 " is the one I bought and it just barely clears the scope.:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
mm93,

I bought a large airgun case from Pyramyd Airguns. It was long enough, but the scope was a tight fit. :eek:

The, "BullDog", 48x9.5 " is the one I bought and it just barely clears the scope.:rolleyes:

Thanks! I've got 5 or 6 long cases of 54" or so length. So I'll just use one for one of my old single shot rifles.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top