JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions

othal-wallace-suspected-shooting-police-officer.png

This man allegedly shot a Daytona Beach police officer in the head. A nationwide manhunt is underway. CA tag -- could he be heading west? $200K reward. The suspect reportedly has ties to an Atlanta-based "black militia," though a spokesperson for group has stated he was kicked out for an unspecified reason.

It's only a matter of time. My guess is he doesn't surrender peacefully. Dies of lead poisoning. Not a cop in this country who will hesitate one second.

View attachment 981000

This man allegedly shot a Daytona Beach police officer in the head. A nationwide manhunt is underway. CA tag -- could he be heading west? $200K reward. The suspect reportedly has ties to an Atlanta-based "black militia," though a spokesperson for group has stated he was kicked out for an unspecified reason.

THAT'S RACIST!! o_O

not really

It's only a matter of time. My guess is he doesn't surrender peacefully. Dies of lead poisoning. Not a cop in this country who will hesitate one second.

Then there'll be nationwide rioting and looting in the name of "reparations". Afterwards he'll be canonized into sainthood, and have a memorial statue erected to commentate his struggle against systemic racism…

:rolleyes:

THAT'S RACIST!! o_O

not really

Then there'll be nationwide rioting and looting in the name of "reparations". Afterwards he'll be canonized into sainthood, and have a memorial statue erected to commentate his struggle against systemic racism…

:rolleyes:
Probably. The soccer moms will be torn..

I read that he was caught in a militant black separatist compound. Is that what the NFAC is???

I'd be willing to let them have Leper Island as their own country!

I read that he was caught in a militant black separatist compound. Is that what the NFAC is???

I'd be willing to let them have Leper Island as their own country!
My understanding is that they are very well organized and do a lot of training. I do really like the name: The Not Bubblegumming Around Coalition! :)

BUT: Imagine a white militiaman who shot a cop and was given safe harbor by a white separatist group... You'd have Ruby Ridge happening RIGHT NOW. And CNN would have Al Sharpton on right now blathering on about systemic racism blah blah blah. Ain't no way the Feds are touching this group given who's in charge. I'm curious to see if Georgia will be pursuing any charges against the people who hid this cop-killer. I understand the officer is barely clinging to life... Hoping against hope of course this cop gets to see his kids again, this scumbag thug is still a cop killer in my mind even if he was unsuccessful at ending the life of his fellow human.

I'll be happy to see him rot in prison for the next 30 years.
Where he will have 3 hots and a cot, as well as a library, cable tv, access to internet, and lots of recreational opportunities not afforded to poor slobs on the outside. Like a gym, I'd love to be able to afford a gym membership. Worse thing about prison is dealing with all the other arseholes in prison... I hope his recreation includes an unlubed cornholing every morning, afternoon, and night!!!

Last Edited:
Where he will have 3 hots and a cot, as well as a library, cable tv, access to internet, and lots of recreational opportunities not afforded to poor slobs on the outside. Like a gym, I'd love to be able to afford a gym membership. Worse thing about prison is dealing with all the other arseholes in prison... I hope his recreation includes and unlubed cornholing every morning, afternoon, and night!!!
Yeah, I get it. Still... life on the inside. Being told when you can eat, when you can shower, even when you can bubblegum. Like an animal. I was kind of hoping he would resist, but it sounds like he surrendered peacefully. Which I think is great next time Al Sharpton starts bloviating about "racist cops," we can remind him how the nice white police officers took a black man in alive AFTER HE SHOT THEIR FRIEND IN THE HEAD. This incident actually kind of destroys the whole Black Lies Matter narrative in one fell swoop. Which means, of course, it will only be covered on Fox. CNN and the legacy media won't touch this one. Local FL stations have covered it, but...

Where he will have 3 hots and a cot, as well as a library, cable tv, access to internet, and lots of recreational opportunities not afforded to poor slobs on the outside. Like a gym, I'd love to be able to afford a gym membership. Worse thing about prison is dealing with all the other arseholes in prison... I hope his recreation includes and unlubed cornholing every morning, afternoon, and night!!!
And radicalize more scumbags.. just like legacy media does all day long.

Yeah, I get it. Still... life on the inside. Being told when you can eat, when you can shower, even when you can bubblegum. Like an animal. I was kind of hoping he would resist, but it sounds like he surrendered peacefully. Which I think is great next time Al Sharpton starts bloviating about "racist cops," we can remind him how the nice white police officers took a black man in alive AFTER HE SHOT THEIR FRIEND IN THE HEAD. This incident actually kind of destroys the whole Black Lies Matter narrative in one fell swoop. Which means, of course, it will only be covered on Fox. CNN and the legacy media won't touch this one. Local FL stations have covered it, but...
Life on the inside does seem very difficult, IMO due to the prevalence of dickheads, but Shirley you know that each cell has a shlitter. ;) Not sure about solitary, but prolly there too. I toured the Pelican Bay State Prison just before it opened, but I can't remember what solitary looked like inside. They did have max security cells. Several wings of them off a central hub. Prisoners were let out to shower, and into a 10x10 room twice a day. But told when to crap....Might be, but I don't think so. But I do appreciate the flavor of your comment.

BTW, Pelican Bay prisoners were known to hoard crap and fling it at guards. I had two friends that worked there, one an electrician and one a female guard. She related that one prisoner went to the prison dental asst (a nice perk I can't afford), and spit a mouthful of schit in her eyes, causing MASSIVE infection. My friend's husband related that taking stress disability was a common thing among prison workers and guards. Prisoners are not like you and I. My stepdaughter works for Idaho Parole Board and specializes in sex offenders... that's a rough way to go, but she seems to find satisfaction in stuffing it to them in her own way.

Re: Fox.... I have been sorely disappointed in them for a coupla years. Esp during and after 2020 election. Glad they fired a few people and moved others around. Some I just will not watch. EVER.

Life on the inside does seem very difficult, IMO due to the prevalence of dickheads, but Shirley you know that each cell has a shlitter. ;) Not sure about solitary, but prolly there too. I toured the Pelican Bay State Prison just before it opened, but I can't remember what solitary looked like inside. They did have max security cells. Several wings of them off a central hub. Prisoners were let out to shower, and into a 10x10 room twice a day. But told when to crap....Might be, but I don't think so. But I do appreciate the flavor of your comment.

BTW, Pelican Bay prisoners were known to hoard crap and fling it at guards. I had two friends that worked there, one an electrician and one a female guard. She related that one prisoner went to the prison dental asst (a nice perk I can't afford), and spit a mouthful of schit in her eyes. Her husband related that taking stress disability was a common thing among prison workers and guards. Prisoners are not like you and I. My stepdaughter works for Idaho Parole Board and specializes in sex offenders... that's a rough way to go, but she seems to find satisfaction in stuffing it to them in her own way.

Re: Fox.... I have been sorely disappointed in them for a coupla years. Esp during and after 2020 election. Glad they fired a few people and moved others around. Some I just will not watch. EVER.
The only prison I was ever in was Alcatraz. And they let me leave on the boat when the tour was over. 😎

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top