JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
But seriously... based on his pic he should have never been born?

I'm black. I have dreads. You can bubblegum all the way off with that racist comment!

I'm tired of reading trash comments from people like you. I just don't understand why people need to bring someone's physical appearance into discussions. What relevance does that have? Other than to say a Black guy with dreads shouldn't be alive, what was the point of you comment? Or was that it? A Black guy with dreads shouldn't be here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shooting a cop or anyone when not defending one's self deserves all the punishment coming.

I'm black. I have dreads. You can bubblegum all the way off with that racist comment!

I'm tired of reading trash comments from people like you. I just don't understand why people need to bring someone's physical appearance into discussions. What relevance does that have? Other than to say a Black guy with dreads shouldn't be alive, what was the point of you comment? Or was that it? A Black guy with dreads shouldn't be here?
White people have dreads too. If the shooter was white, and the poster you quoted said to choke him by his unraveled manbun, would you still be mad?

Rhetorical question.
E8E791B2-4E37-44EC-A7E6-B412F62202E0.jpeg

Going on two pages for this tragedy and all the focus has been on pitchforking the perp.

Let's change that.

This is Jason Raynor:
37HS3TJ4IREH5PAJKRUQR2INDE.jpg

He is out of (at least one) surgery and in critical condition. No word yet (that I can find) on the severity of the wound or potential implications, though with it being a shot to the head, I don't imagine them to be anything less than severe and debilitating. ClickOrlando appears to have the most up to date info.

Here is more about Jason:

The full body cam footage is currently unobtainium, though a partial is here:

Most importantly, a GoFundMe has been started to help cover the costs of recovery. If praying is what you do, then pray this money gets the chance to be used thusly.

View attachment 981000

This man allegedly shot a Daytona Beach police officer in the head. A nationwide manhunt is underway. CA tag -- could he be heading west? $200K reward. The suspect reportedly has ties to an Atlanta-based "black militia," though a spokesperson for group has stated he was kicked out for an unspecified reason.
OK, so we have "white supremacy" as a public health issue.

Conversely, "black militias" are perfectly fine?

Oh yeah, there's tone of racism in the US - but it's not where the ignorant and unstable think it is.

I sure hope the officer can make as much of a recovery as possible. As a side note, I'm really tired of racism being a one way street. I believe a lot will agree. I am NOT a racist, but I'm white so I'm constantly being judged solely on my skin color. I can't wait for more people with spines to be more proactive on this.

OK, so we have "white supremacy" as a public health issue.

Conversely, "black militias" are perfectly fine?

Oh yeah, there's tone of racism in the US - but it's not where the ignorant and unstable think it is.
To the SPLC's credit, they do classify NFAC as a hate group. But so far not a word on what's to become of the compound that harbored this fugitive.

Shooting a cop or anyone when not defending one's self deserves all the punishment coming.

Respectfully, I think you're reading more into that comment than is actually there.

I don't care for the Rasta look myself.... but man buns are not a look I would partake of either. Nor a mullet, nor the weird shave cuts, nor spiky hair, nor ear hoops, nor piercings, nor tats, nor bad teeth, nor purple or green hair. People are strange.

Now, can we leave skin color and ethnicity out of it???

What he said...:s0113:

It's Family, God and Country...(Sometimes I wonder about my Family)..:s0092:
I have the classic dysfunctional family. I have forgiven all except one brother that insists on staying a dickhead, and I have rx'd my natural daughter's forgiveness. My former stepkids hate me and regard me as the Devil Incarnate. But I can't stay mad at Mom and apple pie!!! My current wife, bless her soul, accepts me with all my faults. Now she has some serious dementia, life gets way too interesting. Got no time to worry about wokester stuff!!!!!!

Life on the inside does seem very difficult, IMO due to the prevalence of dickheads, but Shirley you know that each cell has a shlitter. ;) Not sure about solitary, but prolly there too. I toured the Pelican Bay State Prison just before it opened, but I can't remember what solitary looked like inside. They did have max security cells. Several wings of them off a central hub. Prisoners were let out to shower, and into a 10x10 room twice a day. But told when to crap....Might be, but I don't think so. But I do appreciate the flavor of your comment.

BTW, Pelican Bay prisoners were known to hoard crap and fling it at guards. I had two friends that worked there, one an electrician and one a female guard. She related that one prisoner went to the prison dental asst (a nice perk I can't afford), and spit a mouthful of schit in her eyes, causing MASSIVE infection. My friend's husband related that taking stress disability was a common thing among prison workers and guards. Prisoners are not like you and I. My stepdaughter works for Idaho Parole Board and specializes in sex offenders... that's a rough way to go, but she seems to find satisfaction in stuffing it to them in her own way.

Re: Fox.... I have been sorely disappointed in them for a coupla years. Esp during and after 2020 election. Glad they fired a few people and moved others around. Some I just will not watch. EVER.
You may not know this but I was a member of the crew that placed and spliced all the telephone cables in Pelican Bay prison… Made bank!!!

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top