JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm going to the Nascar race in a couple of weeks and I do NOT like to go anywhere public with my family, disarmed. Do I get to carry?

Their rules say no guns, but unless they are wanding or using detectors I'll do what I need to do to stay safe.

Any thoughts on Portland International Raceway?

If I feel the need to carry a firearm to a place that is unsafe and prohibits carry then
that place I do not patronize.

Starbucks is just one fine example.
Why support the anti's financially?

Last Edited:
I'm going to the Nascar race in a couple of weeks and I do NOT like to go anywhere public with my family, disarmed. Do I get to carry?

Their rules say no guns, but unless they are wanding or using detectors I'll do what I need to do to stay safe.

Any thoughts on Portland International Raceway?
I have never been to the NASCAR races, but go to the late night drags and other events there pretty regularly. I have never seen any metal detectors or wands, but the events I go to I usually drive in and park in the pits. I always carry when I go and have never had an issue, but something more organized like NASCAR may have better security.

For the record, I had grandstand tickets and a parking pass to the infield. Nobody even checked my tickets, much less did any sort of security check.

And a road track in the rain is just a caution flag in the making. There really wasn't a whole lot of actual racing, unfortunately.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top