JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm going to the Nascar race in a couple of weeks and I do NOT like to go anywhere public with my family, disarmed. Do I get to carry?

Their rules say no guns, but unless they are wanding or using detectors I'll do what I need to do to stay safe.

Any thoughts on Portland International Raceway?

If I feel the need to carry a firearm to a place that is unsafe and prohibits carry then
that place I do not patronize.

Starbucks is just one fine example.
Why support the anti's financially?

Last Edited:
I'm going to the Nascar race in a couple of weeks and I do NOT like to go anywhere public with my family, disarmed. Do I get to carry?

Their rules say no guns, but unless they are wanding or using detectors I'll do what I need to do to stay safe.

Any thoughts on Portland International Raceway?
I have never been to the NASCAR races, but go to the late night drags and other events there pretty regularly. I have never seen any metal detectors or wands, but the events I go to I usually drive in and park in the pits. I always carry when I go and have never had an issue, but something more organized like NASCAR may have better security.

For the record, I had grandstand tickets and a parking pass to the infield. Nobody even checked my tickets, much less did any sort of security check.

And a road track in the rain is just a caution flag in the making. There really wasn't a whole lot of actual racing, unfortunately.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top