JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is a list of things i will never buy
*Any Subaru
*Toyota Prius
*Smart Car
*Veggan food
*Canvas shopping bags
*Canvas tennis shoes
*Anything that says "Green" on the label
*Obama's BS
*Obama Care
*Those stupid curly light bulbs
*Low Flo shower head
*A cat:s0114:
*Anything that might look like a man purse

Last Edited:
*Any Subaru OK
*Toyota Preius Absolutely
*Smart Car We put a "wind up key on the boss's smart car..
*Veggan food meat is murder!!!!!
*Canvas shoppind bags my wife did...d'oh...it sucks when you forget them at home...
*Canvas tennis shoes Dood....you never had a pair of Chuck Taylors growing up???
*Anything that says "Green" on the label hmmm...no mre green giant veggies in your future
*Obama's BS nope
*Obama Care you already have
*Those stupid curly light bulbs those actually work, saved like $100 the first year put them in
*Low Flo shower head they do suck...
*A cat:s0114: came with the wife
*Anything that might look like a man purse even if it's tacticool???

giggle

No green beans, green tea, or
1010040285.jpg :s0114::s0112:

+1 on the stupid curly light bulbs. Pay for 12 watts or 60 watts x every light in the house, not even a fair choice if you ask me.

Like these too. I figure I've funded a purchase by using them over the years.:cool: They also last a long time so I don't have to change them as often. I don't think saving money and eliminating busywork is stupid.

Another +1 for the bulbs. Been using the same ones since 2005, haven't had to replace any of them yet, and don't feel as bad when the kids leave them on all the time. Agree on most everything else on the list though:s0155:

'I would add 'organic' produce to the list.

*Any Subaru
*Toyota Preius
*Smart Car
*Veggan food
*Canvas shoppind bags
*Canvas tennis shoes
*Obama's BS
*Obama Care
*Those stupid curly light bulbs
*Low Flo shower head
*A cat:s0114:
*Anything that might look like a man purse

Add Birkenstocks and granola to that list, and it's my list as well!

Another +1 for the fluorescent light bulbs. We run those in most of our fixtures. Saves huge on the electric bill.

Things I'll never buy.
Ford, Toyota, Mitsupeiceof$4!7, Suburu, (the list goes on). I like my Dodge truck, the wife's Dodge Stratus and the wife's 66 Chevelle.

any Hi-Point, Kel-Tec or Jennings
Most of the OPs list. I like my cat, my organic food (especially the stuff out of my own garden, but there's a difference between GOOD food and the crap with chemicals in it), Green products (depending on what they are) and canvas shopping bags (we have a few and I don't mind bringing them to save a few cents for "bag fees".

Hatin' on the Soobs in the PacNW!? We have a heathen amongst us brothers! Or more obvious, someone who has never trekked Snoqualmie, 4th of July, McCall, Lookout, MacDonald (etc) passes in deep Winter (N. Kali or Texan much?). Hate on Soobs for being the presumptuous liberal moe car of choice, but when the winter storm hits the fan, in MT and NorID it's the go-to vehicle.

While I'd like to admire your well-thought-out manly list of never-do's, I must apologise, I'm getting an impression of somewhat apathetic homophobic Glenn Beck has my children hostage what if my neighbors found out I like organic beef attitude. No need to impress buddy, we accept everyone and their family despite their political affiliations and lifestyles.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top