JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I find it amazing that we think we need to raise the age to 21, yet you can join the military at 17 with parents permission but you cannot drink, smoke or buy a gun but we will be happy to put you in a tank, give you a gun, grenade launcher, M249 saw and let you protect these dumb A$$ politicians.

So will we rise the voting age to 21 as well because if they are not adult enough to do the rest then in my mind they are too young to vote!

America was once a country of laws but now states like Washington, Colorado and a few others totally ignore federal Marijuana laws, states like California feel they can ignore federal immigration laws and a mayor of a city in that state can just warn folks of raids with currently no legal issues. Instead of changing the laws they just ignore them because they do not like them.

So in my mind if laws do not matter to them then why should they matter to me, I mean there are many laws I do not agree with so why should I fallow them?

Currently I am over 21 so that will not affect me, but registration I do have an issue with because to me at that point the government has become tyrannical and even in the states that have required it they say only ½ or less have complied. I mean what the heck if I have to I can register one AR and hide the rest and still be able to practice until they come for that one.

So I guess we will see what happens but it seems our liberties and freedoms are becoming less and less every day with every new law and regulation in the so called name of safety and security, yet we all know we will not be any safer in the end, just unarmed to protect ourselves.

This is why I say "don't buy AR's, buy parts, blanks and tooling, and learn how to machine your own lowers and do your own assembly."

Can't stop the signal, Mal... :D

I am a machinist by trade.

Talk about timing I just fired up that movie on the DVR.

One of my favorites.

I've never been a bully of any type but I've for sure never been afraid of nerds or the glee club. We have to stop talking about burying guns and start talking about who the boss is.

Yes, we gave away power with the Patriot Act. Oops! Start demanding and if one incumbent wins re-election so that doesn't happen again. Look at who's winning. Skinny 15 yo on CNN. I'm not losing to that. Vote, call, write, unite. I'm losing friends so I know I'm on the right track.

I like 1 for first time buyers, and the first half of 3 before the comma. That's about as much good I can see come out of gun control. Where is the part about these license holders not having to wait or pay a fee every time they want a gun?
Honestly, having a firearms license should be proof enough, C&R and CHL's included.
Here's where I beat the dead horse, the OP's policies seem unconstitutional.
:s0013:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR