JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I just turned in my form 4 to the Yamhill County Sheriff's office yesterday for sign off. Hopefully it won't take too long to get back then I can send off the packet and wait...:s0131:

I purchased a Rock River Arms Operator lower with a two stage trigger, winter trigger guard, sling attachment, ergo grip and the grip and stock are in desert tan color.

My upper is ordered from Extreme Products in Clackamas (Love these guys!) I bought a Rock River 10.5" A4 upper with a gas block sight base, RRA full quad rail, chrome lined barrel and tactical long flash hider.

Next up I will add a desert tan AFG and multi color rail covers along with back up sights to go with my EoTech XPS 2.0. Eventually I will consider going with a suppressor but I will have to wait and save up the funds.

:banana:

Update: I received a call today 11/13/12 that my Form 4 was signed and ready for pick up from the Sheriff's office. I will pick it up tomorrow and mail it off to ATF on Thursday!

Mailed today 11/14/12 :s0025:

Enjoy! I've been very happy with my SBR build, totally worth it. Looks like F1's are running right around 5 months right now; you should have it by Spring. Just don't put the two halves together until you have a stamp in hand!

Are you buying a registered SBR lower, or making a SBR lower? Form 1 or form 4? Your post mentioned a form 4. I just got mine back a couple of weeks ago. Took just under 6 months to get my form 1 back.

Form 4 and Extreme's first SBR customer, bought the lower and dropped it off at Extreme Products to hold and then I bought the upper through them as well. Basically I will write the check and forget about it until I receive the stamp, they call me when everything is in and then I will bring her home. The upper is on back-order anyway and at least 90 days out so it doesnt really matter. Patience is a virtue, right?

:s0160:

According to the letter of the law, you can't own both until the stamp comes back. I'd suggest getting an extra stripped lower ($80) with the intent of making it into a pistol, so you'll have an extra lower and you won't ever have to worry about winning a trip to club fed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top