JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been going to the Mollala River recreation corridor for about 5 years now to shoot, and just learned from a buddy that it was closed.
Is there any places that are still open near Oregon City?
My other spot was Memalosse I heard that it also has been closed, but haven't been up there to verify it.

If someone has the GPS coordinates for the Hillockburn shooting area, or directions to it could you please let me know.
I found a South Hillockburn road in Estacada its only 30min from my place, is this the Hillockburn were you can shoot?

Yes, S Hillockburn is the one.

N45 12.02, W122 14,91 (sorry don't know how to show the degree symbol!) Will put you in the right area. Haven't been up there for quite a while, but as you come up FS road 45 approaching these coordinates, turn right up the road (sharp right, not the next veer right) and you'll come to a spot that many people shoot.

Yes, S Hillockburn is the one.

N45 12.02, W122 14,91 (sorry don't know how to show the degree symbol!) Will put you in the right area. Haven't been up there for quite a while, but as you come up FS road 45 approaching these coordinates, turn right up the road (sharp right, not the next veer right) and you'll come to a spot that many people shoot.

Thanks

I haven't. It's not on one of the roads I turn down, though.

My preferred spot is 45.141761,-122.234895 just because previous to last summer I hadn't gone in through the front way to Memaloose, but the back way via Hillockburn.

Not sure if it's closer to you than Memaloose, but the landing outside of Scotts Mills has been good. From Scotts Mills, head up Crooked Finger Rd until the pavement ends after Camp Dakota. From that point it's 4.5 miles in the gravel to a left turn onto the landing.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top