JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trouble?! :s0131:

Two words…. "Bear traps".

Two more words… "Toe poppers".

Another two words… "Dueling banjos".

Now squeal!!
You forgot !!!
1667676410845.png

I would be extra careful now with people so woke a guy with a weapon/weapons meandering around with NGS on just don't see anything good coming out of it be careful so ya do not get thy self rolled up !

It's hunting season. Please keep this in mind before heading out into the woods to play soldier.
Would you please... SHUSHHHHhhhh!!

We already know where, when and what he'll be packin. Way to ruin a perfectly good LR sniper gallery OPP! Ya idgit!! :s0140:

I would be extra careful now with people so woke a guy with a weapon/weapons meandering around with NGS on just don't see anything good coming out of it be careful so ya do not get thy self rolled up !
I got to ask, What the hell these ' So Woke ' doing out there at Night ? . Would not these so Woke that are out meandering around in the dark, also have to be NOD geared up ? to actually see him geared up in the dark ....LOL

There's a reason that, historically, firearm armed armies tended to not do night operations. Because FF goes up. A lot. Yes, that's changed with night vision, but I'd listen to E4mafia. It's not "play."

Actually I wouldn't do it at all outside of a defined shooting range. Even with night vision (given it's limited range and resolution) it's difficult or impossible to follow the four rules, specifically never point at something you don't want to shoot and know your backstop. You're basically taking those on faith whenever you swing your piece... because you CAN'T SEE.

I was able to google NODS, but what is LARPing? Google says Live Action Role Playing but since this is about guns Im guessing were not playing role playing games here... I hope?

I know, the idea of actually training with your gear is a foreign concept to some people.
IDK about "larping" but Im ok with people training with their gear. All I can say is I agree with waiting till after hunting season, especially November when its elk season and not uncommon at all for hunters to be packing an elk out till 3am off trail.

IDK about "larping" but Im ok with people training with their gear. All I can say is I agree with waiting till after hunting season, especially November when its elk season and not uncommon at all for hunters to be packing an elk out till 3am off trail.
Well they will find out and I am sure it will be on the news .

You almost forgot the tree hugging patchouli mushroom pickers are out and about now so another group to look out for .

Not to mention don't be surprised when you gain the attention of local DFW LEOs suspecting you of poaching.

Hardcore hunters don't take kindly to dipbubblegums playing live-action video games either that disrupts game. It wouldn't surprise me if you weren't the first to become a smell in the forest from similar activities. If you think your pvs-14 gives you an advantage to guys that spend months of the year in the field, you're sorely mistaken.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads