JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for an outdoor place to shoot around Linn county! Moved to Lebanon a few years ago from central Oregon and haven't found a good outdoor area to shoot… Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Also I'm not one of those A-holes who will be leaving their trash and shot up refrigerator out there ;)

Have you looked at ARPC (Albany Rifle & Pistol Club)?

Pretty darned nice club! Open every day. 7a-9p Mon thru Friday, 8a-8p Sat & Sun.

Only thing lacking IMO is distance beyond 200yd, however all the other options (& hours open) well made up for such.

Lots of gates in Linn to keep people out. What closed gates still allow walk in access are close to all access for fire season soon.

After my spot was gated 10 years ago, I got an ARPC membership. Well worth the cost and so much better than trying to set up to shoot in the woods. Ammenities included, year round covered shooting bays and rifle range. Steel set up in four different areas for pistol use and rifle steel on the main range. Concrete shooting benches. Spotting scopes, rifle rests and chrono for membership use.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top