JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So have fun on your next project and do not forget to build a 9mm as well you know so you have the whole collection.

I've got a real Jones going for an AR9 using a dedicated lower that takes Glock mags. Maybe I should start a Go Fund Me page? o_O

One occasion I also have been known to exceed the budgetary requirements set forth by management.... You ought to see my boat, tackle & rod collection...:eek::eek::eek:o_O:p

I have the same management issues with firearms. But my tackle and rod collection is doing very well thank you. I'd like to see yours.:D

My FIL was a fishing JUNKIE back in his days of able. Anything fishing related, topic wise, and his ears perked up and honed in. He enjoyed his time on the water, whether there was fish in the box or not. He was well stocked to supply anyone that wanted to go along for the ride. In that aspect, I've seen some of your photos of fishing lure (pun intended) and you're well stocked as he was. Strong similarities in the sport.

My FIL was a fishing JUNKIE back in his days of able. Anything fishing related, topic wise, and his ears perked up and honed in. He enjoyed his time on the water, whether there was fish in the box or not. He was well stocked to supply anyone that wanted to go along for the ride. In that aspect, I've seen some of your photos of fishing lure (pun intended) and you're well stocked as he was. Strong similarities in the sport.

Thank you sir.;)

I have the same management issues with firearms. But my tackle and rod collection is doing very well thank you. I'd like to see yours.:D

You asked for it.....
20160315_142910.jpg 20160229_143422.jpg 20160229_143407.jpg

AND who could forget not having that extra advantage to put more fish in the net.....:p 20170710_172941.jpg 20160805_161013.jpg 20150911_153354.jpg

I got somewhat of pistol fetish after my first, and decided to use my last M4 lower for another one. A retro-ish/607-ish look. The build is on the budget side. Well, aside from the barrel, bcg. I'll get the Mossie Mount and light mounted later today and post up a pic

Since I am not experienced in this. How does Joy dish soap help put fish in the net?

I don't know what happened to my response to your question. It was quite an in depth reply....:oops::oops::oops:

Well I'll try to re-create it.
Back in the 70s an early 80s there was a picture of a guide holding a big fish and in the article he credits his catch to removing the man scent from his lures and hands. This happened to be in the salmon trout and steelheader magazine, the GO TO reference to the dedicated fishing aflicted souls. Just that one article spread like wildfire and it could not be found. (just like guns when the gun hating Democrats are in power they were scarce)...
Anybody and everybody who fished in the Pacific Northwest that wanted to up their game to get more fish to net had lemon joy in their boat....;)
That's the story but that was before the internet but I'll tell you this, it was true.:p

I don't know what happened to my response to your question. It was quite an in depth reply....:oops::oops::oops:

Well I'll try to re-create it.
Back in the 70s an early 80s there was a picture of a guide holding a big fish and in the article he credits his catch to removing the man scent from his lures and hands. This happened to be in the salmon trout and steelheader magazine, the GO TO reference to the dedicated fishing aflicted souls. Just that one article spread like wildfire and it could not be found. (just like guns when the gun hating Democrats are in power they were scarce)...
Anybody and everybody who fished in the Pacific Northwest that wanted to up their game to get more fish to net had lemon joy in their boat....;)
That's the story but that was before the internet but I'll tell you this, it was true.:p

It accually makes sense. Its like hunitng and using different scents to mask or hide your human smell.

Well the build has preformed flawlessly every time I take her out to the woods.
I did get a new KAK Slimline Flashcan due to the birdcage flash suppressor and short barrel being LOUD upon report..... now i need a longer handguard....;) 20170711_162619.jpg

Thank god I don't want to be cool unless its tacticool! :D

I was thinking of adding a tactical can of Axe on the rail of my AR - that way if I'm attacked by a group of teenage female warriors, I can simply cover myself in a cloud of Axe (as teenage boys do) and drive them all away :rolleyes: No bullets wasted!

It accually makes sense. Its like hunitng and using different scents to mask or hide your human smell.

Besides smelling like a human, gasoline, oil, food, whatever else you have on your hands, men excrete a scent (hormone) to the hands that women do not have. (This is why women outfish men, at least that's what I tell my wife). I don't remember what the hormone is and I can't find it on the internut. But I remember the tip from 30 years ago in my bass tourney days. I even bought a special enviro-friendly anise scented soap to carry with me to use when I get the boat in the water. Seemed to add fish but who can say without a multimillion dollar gubment study! ;)

While I was in Elizabeth City and fishing on the Pasquotank (sp?) river, a USCG classmate jumped out of our johnboat and waded the slough, casting about. He said the same thing. Alabama boy. This transplant from So Cal, me, was scared spitless by all the ones swimming and curled up on the tree branches. Holy Sheet!!! I'm used to rattlers but I don't want to swim with them!!!!!

Edit: PPS isn't that how ur supposed to catch catfish? ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top