JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the judge as a citizen has the right to believe what ever he wishes but as a judge wearimg his robes he is there to support the law and that law contains the 2A his personal feelings at that point are immaterial.

Meanwhile, back here on planet Earth... :)

Well, but the American people deserve tyranny. They are stupid and ignorant. No one ran against this judge, so there was no one else to vote for.

Did you run? o_O

One can conclude the people are stupid. A more reasonable conclusion is that the system is not working for our benefit - and going even further, that it was never intended to do so.

It's a rigged game. It's not here for us. Talk of "rights" and "law" and "constitutions" is just silly. If you think in government-approved terms and ways, you will never come to the right conclusion about reality. You have to start questioning what you "know", and stop believing the lies.

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
-- Mark Twain

Does anything think filing the complaint that OFF outlined in their email do any good??
I think the more people who file complaints, the better. Only thing is, I have no desire to get involved in it; I've had more than my share of court dealings for some odd reason this year, and just like unnecessarily talking to LEO's, last thing I need to is be putting my name in this hat. I think it's safer, personally, if a group of people could file a complaint as there is power in numbers and individuals are less likely to be singled out.

Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Kenneth R. Walker declared in open court on Wednesday that all firearms in the United States of America need to be dumped into the ocean.

Judge Walker, who was originally appointed to the court by former Oregon Governor Ted Kulongoski, made a long anti-gun diatribe during sentencing for Marcell Lee Daniel Jr., who had fired 30 rounds during an afternoon drive-by shooting of an innocent man on a North Portland sidewalk. The man, Andrew Coggins Jr., 24, died of his wounds.

Judge Walker said that firearms should not be allowed to be possessed by anyone. Not hunters, not even members of law enforcement. Instead, he said that they should all be "dumped in the ocean". He said that if all guns were banned, that countless murders would never happen, and most suicides would also be prevented.

Judge Walker said: "Guns are a scourge of this country and no one should have one as far as I am concerned," he said. "There's no defense to owning guns. There's just absolutely no reason to have them."

As long as anti-gun liberal Presidents and Governors continue to be able to appoint our Federal and State judges, gun rights in our nation will continue to erode. It is inevitable.

The handwriting is clearly on the wall. These are the kind of judges now in charge of administering the law in Oregon.

Here is a link to the full news story:

All guns in U.S. should be dumped in ocean, judge says

Spoken like a true Statist!

I want to know how it is that the guy that gets a gun, drives right up to a person and shoots them at close range, killing them, only goes up the river for 17 1/2 years for 1st degree manslaughter??? Shouldn't that be like 1st degree premeditated murder? Life without parole? At the least? WTH!

I want to know how it is that the guy that gets a gun, drives right up to a person and shoots them at close range, killing them, only goes up the river for 17 1/2 years for 1st degree manslaughter??? Shouldn't that be like 1st degree premeditated murder? Life without parole? At the least? WTH!

That is the problem with these people they are not rational by any stretch of the imagination. The things they do make no sense at all.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top