JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Somebody could make a lot of cash selling ammo at the first town in Nevada on the way to Las Vegas and Reno. Tyrants can ESTFOAD.

Somebody could make a lot of cash selling ammo at the first town in Nevada on the way to Las Vegas and Reno. Tyrants can ESTFOAD.

A$$hats.

I don't think they could enforce against ammo, since it legal to possess and was legally purchased, just make sure that CA gets it's sales tax portion so they can't cause grief there. Not sure if CA has limits on the quantity of ammo an individual may possess and that would be a hella ride to the Supreme Court.

Unless you have a FFL03 and COE it is illegal to import ammo from out of state.

The law does allow a spouse to purchase am and then gift it to you and then you can bring it into the state - weird right?

Unless you have a FFL03 and COE it is illegal to import ammo from out of state.

The law does allow a spouse to purchase am and then gift it to you and then you can bring it into the state - weird right?

Purchasing for my personal use is importing? Then if I go hunting in a different state and bring any ammo with me I'm committing a crime? Same is true then if I buy some there and bring it home with me? What about when I move out of state? Do I risk incarceration and or fine if I bring my own ammo with me?

A$$hats.

I don't think they could enforce against ammo, since it legal to possess and was legally purchased, just make sure that CA gets it's sales tax portion so they can't cause grief there. Not sure if CA has limits on the quantity of ammo an individual may possess and that would be a hella ride to the Supreme Court.

If the law stands they probably can. The crime wouldn't be purchasing it out of state, the crime would be crossing the CA border with out of state purchased ammo. Part of why this is such an important case to win.

Purchasing for my personal use is importing? Then if I go hunting in a different state and bring any ammo with me I'm committing a crime? Same is true then if I buy some there and bring it home with me? What about when I move out of state? Do I risk incarceration and or fine if I bring my own ammo with me?
Yep, including sting operations at the border. A buddy of mine lives down there and has to get creative.........

Don't forget if you are bringing standard capacity mags or component parts that is also unlawful.

For example a California firearms owner can take a standard mag to Frontsight in Nevada for a training course but to bring it back to California, or its component parts, is unlawful.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top