JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Kenneth R. Walker declared in open court on Wednesday that all firearms in the United States of America need to be dumped into the ocean.

Judge Walker, who was originally appointed to the court by former Oregon Governor Ted Kulongoski, made a long anti-gun diatribe during sentencing for Marcell Lee Daniel Jr., who had fired 30 rounds during an afternoon drive-by shooting of an innocent man on a North Portland sidewalk. The man, Andrew Coggins Jr., 24, died of his wounds.

Judge Walker said that firearms should not be allowed to be possessed by anyone. Not hunters, not even members of law enforcement. Instead, he said that they should all be "dumped in the ocean". He said that if all guns were banned, that countless murders would never happen, and most suicides would also be prevented.

Judge Walker said: "Guns are a scourge of this country and no one should have one as far as I am concerned," he said. "There's no defense to owning guns. There's just absolutely no reason to have them."

As long as anti-gun liberal Presidents and Governors continue to be able to appoint our Federal and State judges, gun rights in our nation will continue to erode. It is inevitable.

The handwriting is clearly on the wall. These are the kind of judges now in charge of administering the law in Oregon.

Here is a link to the full news story:

All guns in U.S. should be dumped in ocean, judge says

Judge Walker was originally born in Mississippi, but his parents moved to Compton, California when he was young, and he grew up there. He fell in love with Oregon, after first getting his Bachelor's Degree at the University of Oregon, and then obtaining his law degree from the University's Law School.

He opened the very first African American law firm in Oregon.

kennethwalkerjpg-70acbdd573bdf06e_large.jpg

Here is a video caught of the Judge ranting on another subject at another trial, declaring that only " one millionth of 1 percent of Muslims are bad people ".

He told a young Hispanic male who was convicted of a hate crime, that he himself could be mistaken as being a Muslim, and thus become a hate crime victim.

Listen to this rambling rant by Judge Walker:

It would be funny if it wasnt so scary.

Judges should not be voicing that kind of extreme opinion. Granted they have a right, but not as an active judge. They need to adhear to the constitution and be as unbiased as possible for the title they hold.

After a statement like that Id have him barred if he was still an active judge.

I think that some of these people that make some of these crazy statements are demented or hysterical. If they are demented that would explain why their abstract reasoning is shot (pun) and they can not think through the implications of what they say.

"If I could I would take all the guns in America, put them on big barges and go dump them in the ocean."

Well, that would be littering.

PaulB47
Especially if they are liberals who are appointed by liberal governors!! Could it be, judges leaning to the left is the reason that Oregon judges run as NON-PARTISANS?? . . . I thought!! so
Beware, "Something Wicked comes" under the cover of darkness!!!!!

Sheldon

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR