JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From a political perspective, I think the term we use for the AR15 and other MSRs need to change. In the gun community we need to start calling them PDWs. Yes, many of us use them for sporting purposes, but I would argue the main reason we have guns is for personal defense.

Who gives a rip. Why do we need to start calling them pdws. That's BS imo and a bad idea. It makes no difference to anything. Whatever category you make up some will not fit.

All guns in common use for lawful purposes are allowed to be used for self defense under the 2nd ammendment. Categorizing then just helps the antis chip away at certain classes of firearms piece by piece. We should NOT be enabling that!

Also drop the sporting purposes vs self defense crap. That also enables the anti-gunners. The 2nd ammendment is clear, common use for any lawful purpose not just sporting, not just self defense. Separating guns into uses, categories, etc does nothing to help us and only enables the antis.

Sounds just as stupid as MSR. Another feel good half honest term. I'm going to continue calling my rifles, well... rifles.

Who gives a rip. Why do we need to start calling them pdws. That's BS imo and a bad idea. It makes no difference to anything. Whatever category you make up some will not fit.

All guns in common use for lawful purposes are allowed to be used for self defense under the 2nd ammendment. Categorizing then just helps the antis chip away at certain classes of firearms piece by piece. We should NOT be enabling that!

Also drop the sporting purposes vs self defense crap. That also enables the anti-gunners. The 2nd ammendment is clear, common use for any lawful purpose not just sporting, not just self defense. Separating guns into uses, categories, etc does nothing to help us and only enables the antis.
Politics and anti-gun bureaucrat are a reality. They are coining our guns AW. If you're okay with that then your helping the anti-gun agenda.

Politics and anti-gun bureaucrat are a reality. They are coining our guns AW. If you're okay with that then your helping the anti-gun agenda.
No you are wrong. Separating guns that are in common use into "categories" allows anti gunners to label one category as "dangerous and unusual" when it's not. Then when they have banned that category, they will go after the next one and on and on.

This is how they can attack gun ownership piece by piece. Just like Canada did. The reality is 2A protects ALL arms in common use, not just guns ina certain category, not just guns for self sense or sporting, ALL. Giving in to their BS labels instead of fighting those stupid labels is just helping them.

Last Edited:
"Not everyone agrees with my logic. This world is going to hell."

As Lydgate, then Lincoln said "you can please some of the people all the time or all the people some of the time but you can't please all the people all the time."

download.jpeg-75.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR