JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trying to do something positive to better or 2A community and you guys are going to argue with me?
This forum is going down hill.
Place went down the toilet about March of 2020 went all the sorta gun enthusiasts signed up and then the site allowed all of the whiners to files complaints on long time members because their snowflake feelers were hurt.

Personal defense is far down on the list as for a why or reason that I own firearms.
I own firearms 'cause I can...they are fun to shoot...and I simply like them and the history that can represent.

In any event...why not just call 'em rifles....or pistols..or revolvers...or shotguns....?
A AR15 made 15 minutes ago is no damn different than my J.Henry Flintlock Trade Rifle made around 1800- 1820.
Both are just rifles...both should be free to be owned and enjoyed without any fuss or stigma.
Andy

It's a rifle.

We aren't gunna start using pronouns for firearms. I don't really give a sh!t how you feel about their "identification terms."

Bolt action rifle = rifle
Lever action rifle = rifle
Semi automatic rifle = rifle

A rifle is a rifle. Little add ons, subtractions, or colors doesn't change the identity of what it is. I'm not doing the liberal/progressive BS.

Honestly, I think most of us just DGAF.
That's where I sit. I don't give a flying f-ck about these terms, acronyms, etc.

I don't need the internet to validate my "patriotism" with petty little categories, words, or phrases. Haha.

IMG_2636.jpeg

Sounds just as stupid as MSR. Another feel good half honest term. I'm going to continue calling my rifles, well... rifles.
I'm gonna call them assault weapons because that's what Jay inslee told me that they are. I'm starting to become scared of my assault weapons. I heard they do bad things

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews