JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do they also say "AR-15s, M-4s and M-16s in all their forms" too?
53AD5108-B50B-46AA-BCBE-9ED370817491.jpeg

Look at this thread, law abiding subjects getting screwed over and confused by retarded laws, while criminals just do whatever 🙄
The features that make this rifle an "AW" under the law are pretty obvious if you just read it.

Semiauto with a removable mag? Does it have any of these features? Yes; two.

Removable mag semiautos are only legal if they have a traditional rifle stock layout, nothing on the muzzle, no vertical foregrip and an exposed barrel above the forearm. It is pretty much that simple.

Last Edited:
The litmus test for gun control is whether it looks evil, in which case it is evil and therefore should be banned.
I tried using software to model a "Washington Compliant," non-evil-looking, semi-automatic rifle.

The result looked either like a giant deflated penis, or Jay Inslee (which is pretty much the same thing).

OK, well I better lock it up so it doesn't kill another family
That must be one of those new AI-AK's (with a mind of it's own).
AI - Artificial Intelligence

I am waiting for an "AI-AR patrol rifle" instead ...that I can let loose in my front yard, have it patrol my house and decide which people to shoot all by itself!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top