JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The most ignorant was to get rid of "all" handguns cause there evil.You or anyone will never get rid of handguns, never happen.

Dang that argument ticks me off :mad:

'evil' implies an inanimate object has a soul that can choose right and wrong. A brick can be used for destruction as a weapon or it could be used to construct an orphanage. The brick doesn't care.

Same thing with a gun. A gun is a tool and nothing more. Don't give it any more credit than it deserves.

Even some of us who like guns tend to give them more credit then they deserve. Just because you have a gun doesn't mean you are equipped to handle a bad situation.

Someone posted not long ago that a co-worker carried a gun but never practiced or had even shot a single round through his weapon. Just because I own a fishing pole doesn't mean I know how to catch fish.

Here endith the rant. Whew, I feel better now :p

What cracked me up was the retired Jersey officer that was explaining, less people should have guns so when he shows up to a crime scene it doesn't take longer to sort out who is armed and who the bad guys are......glad he's retired. Apparently our liberty needs to come at the expense of making his job easier, never mind the fact that more law abiding citizens actually make his job easier.

Dang that argument ticks me off :mad:

'evil' implies an inanimate object has a soul that can choose right and wrong. A brick can be used for destruction as a weapon or it could be used to construct an orphanage. The brick doesn't care.

Same thing with a gun. A gun is a tool and nothing more. Don't give it any more credit than it deserves.

Even some of us who like guns tend to give them more credit then they deserve. Just because you have a gun doesn't mean you are equipped to handle a bad situation.

Someone posted not long ago that a co-worker carried a gun but never practiced or had even shot a single round through his weapon. Just because I own a fishing pole doesn't mean I know how to catch fish.

Here endith the rant. Whew, I feel better now :p

CMON! I put black micarta stocks on my gun and load it with Flying Ashtrays. I want it to be evil. I like to think that it's evil.

The pro-gun and anti-gun comments have one thing in common, fear. The difference is who they fear. The pro-gunners fear a direct violent situation. The anti-gunner fear an accidental situation. What are the likely chances of either happening? I don't know but I have read more stories about people being killed from a directed attack than an accidental shooting, especially one during where someone was defending themselves.

What cracked me up was the retired Jersey officer that was explaining, less people should have guns so when he shows up to a crime scene it doesn't take longer to sort out who is armed and who the bad guys are......glad he's retired. Apparently our liberty needs to come at the expense of making his job easier, never mind the fact that more law abiding citizens actually make his job easier.

I see your point and generally agree, however, that last statement is arguable...

Legal carry is our constitutional right, but it doesn't really make a LEO's job easier...

I just went in and read some of the comments and have decided we have a lot of wimps and sheeple in the US.It was all I could do not to take each one of the idot's remarks and answer them.I had to get out of there before I blew.

The pro-gun and anti-gun comments have one thing in common, fear. The difference is who they fear. The pro-gunners fear a direct violent situation. The anti-gunner fear an accidental situation. What are the likely chances of either happening? I don't know but I have read more stories about people being killed from a directed attack than an accidental shooting, especially one during where someone was defending themselves.

Liberals are mentally ill people who project what they would do with a gun onto sane, reasonable gun owners

Liberalism is a mental disorder

A Michael Savage quote, always useful to show how fee of mental disorders one is, ha.

Actually the whole poll is crazy, you need to make the language used in poll questions neutral as possbile, this one leads like crazy. I don't know why anyone would be surprised that some people feel threated by armed people.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews