JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does anybody know why the century arms clone is so expensive? It's the same msrp as an hk.o_O

I understand century arms are MKE weapons manufactured in turkey and that MKE had been making guns for hk for a long time but I guess this is just price gouging due to hk Sp5 fojfn for over msrp?
Bingo. Just trying to capitalize on the current MP5 craze and lack of genuine HK availability.

They are sexy cool especially on the big screen so people pay big bucks for them but you are correct they are way overpriced for what they are.

People like to compare guns to cars so I would call them the VW bug inside a Porsche body.
When the MKE guns were imported by Zenith they were priced fairly. 1800ish now your better off just getting an HK.

Its my understanding that when H&K made the MP 5 it only sold full autos to the government. Any full auto that made the NFA registry was a model 94 H&K converted by someone else.

The 94 didn't have some of the same features like a paddle mag release so the guys converting the 94s added the features on some of the NFA registry guns.

As prices went up on the semi autos other companies copied the H&K, some even used H&K parts. So many that they got into trouble and were forced to quit making them.

More companies began making them and thats where we are today.

These guys got into trouble from what I read because they copied too well.

For more of an old man's memory stay tuned :s0140: :s0140::s0093:

Yep my memory failed me as now I recall some that made the NFA registry were H&K original guns as the police departments bought them as transferable on the NFA registry.

Last Edited:
Has the MP5/PTR required several revisions just so magazines work? Even the font on the Stribog screams cheap.

They're not very reliable, cheaply made, zero history/provenance, and nothing more than a range toy. An MP5 is a proven range toy that will actually hold its value/increase in value and will always be reliable and unique.

jUsT aS gOoD sometimes isn't the truth. It usually isn't. Also, the Scorpion is overrated too and nothing more than a set of plastic Lego so peeps can get their rocks off spending 9CT money on upgrades just to look tactic00l

Last Edited:
Ive got fake HK's , Ive owned real HK's ( same damn thing in my eyes ) , Stribog(s) ( They work great BTW ) Ar9's etc. Other stuff too. Ive found the only people who BG about the ergonomics are people who cant get beyond those of the AR. BHO? I dont understand the need for it. Not in a war here. Otherwise my 9kt is my favorite gun. Its the one I throw in the pack if the balloon goes up. PXL_20210305_000311511.jpg

@wired details on the end cap and 1913 folding stock please. This is the route I am planning on for my Form-1 9kt and 9ct for that matter also.
I REALLY wish I could help with the stock. I really do. Because if I could tell you where to get one I could get one first. SIG discontinued those for some reason two years ago. If you can find one now Ive seen them go for upwards of 700 bucks. Yeah Serious. JMAC customs has something similar but never in stock.

The 1913 adapter is from RTG Parts.

I am familiar with the JMAC offerings and have 4 of their Sig folding adapter with JMAC stocks on a few SBR's and the others awaiting the fed's to finish processing the paperwork. I guess google is your friend. Started searching around for an alternative to the Sig stock and came across the A3 Tactical offering. Their build your own modular stock with the aluminum buttplate and A3t rubber pad is almost a dead ringer for the Sig stock.

@wired this might be a good option for you also. I am going to have to get one ordered up and give it a try.

I am familiar with the JMAC offerings and have 4 of their Sig folding adapter with JMAC stocks on a few SBR's and the others awaiting the fed's to finish processing the paperwork. I guess google is your friend. Started searching around for an alternative to the Sig stock and came across the A3 Tactical offering. Their build your own modular stock with the aluminum buttplate and A3t rubber pad is almost a dead ringer for the Sig stock.

@wired this might be a good option for you also. I am going to have to get one ordered up and give it a try.
The SIG stocks were sooo much better. They couldnt give those things away when they were selling them.

I REALLY wish I could help with the stock. I really do. Because if I could tell you where to get one I could get one first. SIG discontinued those for some reason two years ago. If you can find one now Ive seen them go for upwards of 700 bucks. Yeah Serious. JMAC customs has something similar but never in stock.

The 1913 adapter is from RTG Parts.
I thought that stock looked familiar, it was one that I had seen on an MPX... duhhh... lol :s0023:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top