JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've had two MP5's now and I can say confidently that they are a $1,000-$1,500 gun MAAAAX. "WeLl tHeY aRe rOlLeR dElAyEd aNd ImPoRtAnt To FiReArM hIsToRy" yeah whatever kiss a duck you monkey! No last round bolt hold open, bubblegum ergonomics, expensive bubblegum magazines, and every other mp5 owner is either 97 or one of those dudes that put punisher back plates on their glocks. You know what I'm gunna say it I don't care...... I like my stribog 32x more than I liked my 9kt ptr and my Hk mp5 Hints why I sold both. If you disagree with anything I've said sound off in the comments!
Well have you ever thought about the fact that they're roller delayed and are important to firearm history? I think you haven't...

;)

Try a real true hk mp5 with select fire might change your mind. A clone of a mp5 is like trying to replace your favorite beer with odoul's
I have only shot a clone select fire MP5 and was very impressed with the ability to control it. Have shot non-select fire genuine HK SP5/MP5's and can't imagine they would bring anything additional to the table that the clone select fire was lacking. Regardless, everyone put a smile on my face.

I have only shot a clone select fire MP5 and was very impressed with the ability to control it. Have shot non-select fire genuine HK SP5/MP5's and can't imagine they would bring anything additional to the table that the clone select fire was lacking. Regardless, everyone put a smile on my face.
The smallest quintuple tap I've ever shot was with a semi-auto MP5 clone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top