JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1. Impossible or difficult shots made easily and routinely by the heroes. Conversely bad guys who cannot hit anything ever.
2. Heroes that absorb absurd damage and continue without problems. Conversely bad guys that go down instantly with a glancing shot.
3. The cocking, racking, and clicking of guns whenever they are presented, touched, handled, or pointed; even for guns that don't make such noises - ever.
4. Endless ammo without reloads.

Like the OP's post, movies that just show guns wrong, wrong information (the "hollow point" in Lethal Weapon), etc. View attachment 530233 Backwards Mosin Nagant in Enemy at the Gates, etc.

I really do appreciate the few films that get it mostly right.
Your number 3 drives me up the wall. Spot on.

Mostly have learned to laugh off the often beyond stupid gun stuff.
Only one that still seems to bother me, people who get the "bad one down" then rather than make sure they stay down, run. Of course the bad one soon is after them again. I know it has to be to make the movie, just irks me. Often it's women, get the guy somehow, then run. Of course guy is soon on them again. I always tell Wife, you get into something like this? If you put them down you DO NOT run. You make sure they are down for the count then you can run. Last one was last day off watching a NetFlix original I like. Woman talks kook into trusting her, she wacks him in the head with a fire extinguisher, then while bad guy is down she runs screaming. Soon of course he is on her again. All I can think is when he went down she should have beat his head several more times and of course take the gun he had. I guess that would not make much of a show though :)

I also hate it when they show some side boob during sexy time and not the whole thing:D:p.

Or when every lady that just supposedly had sex gets out of bed with a blanket covering everything like she's got something to hide after just doing the nastyo_O.

That one always gets me. Two having all kinds of sex romp, then woman gets up and acts like she is scared he will see some part of her he was not just all over?? :)

Oh yes, the noise. A few films get it right. But there should be a ringing in the ears.

Oh and another one, as reference above, is not finishing off the wounded bad guy on the ground. Instead they decide it's time to put down the weapon, and sit with back facing the bad guy!

And another one - rarely do you see a show/film where people gather supplies off the dead enemies. In reality you'd be upgrading guns, stuffing pockets with mags, etc. Nope. On film they just keep using their 9mm and 1 magazine when there lay dozens of AKs all over the ground.

Do they even consider metallurgy? E6116E3D-3E00-4A7A-A202-3698007444E5.png

People walking down a road being ambushed by people hiding behind trees with scoped rifles, never getting shot and pulling out pistols killing the ambushers. Bad guys with submachine that can't hit anything.

And another one - rarely do you see a show/film where people gather supplies off the dead enemies. In reality you'd be upgrading guns, stuffing pockets with mags, etc. Nope. On film they just keep using their 9mm and 1 magazine when there lay dozens of AKs all over the ground.

I had forgotten that but I see it a LOT. Guy kills some dobads, often well armed dobads, yet soon is out of ammo for his gun. I keep thinking "WHY THE F did he not take a weapon and ammo from the dead?" :)

Maybe applicable only to the old movies of the 60s-70s... but in every car chase scene, the cars lose more hubcaps than they ever came with:rolleyes: seriously its a fun drinking game.. take a shot every time after the fourth hubcap falls off, the car lose another one :confused:
(Only one movie had something like 13 hubcaps fall off supposedly one car :rolleyes:)

Related, chug a beer every time a car does a ramp jump from something impossible to ramp up in real life... notably Transporter, but also all the Bond movie car chase scenes and those from dukes of hazzard...

Every car sounding like an angry winston cup nascar v8 :rolleyes:

Blankets in movies and tv shows must be shaped like an L, enough to cover the female lead's breasts and yet bare the male lead's pecs :rolleyes:

For certain channels... every sex scene where the girl is actually straddling the guy's belly :rolleyes: (one of my exes was SO confused when she couldn't figure out where to scoot over because she had never seen actual sex scenes before :confused:)

Okay. Hm. Oh yeah.. the "standard government/bad guy spy/agent uniform" of a tailored suit with white shirt, black sunglasses, earwigs and a stern expression :cool: 100% going to be a bad guy or someone significant to the plot :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top