JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With all the capacity back and forth in California that's going on embrace your new freedoms. Nobody has told you to bag your 10 rounders and buy standard capacity mags yet. Enjoy the upgrade! Almost forgot, no DOJ Safety Roster here! :D

When I lived in CA I legally purchased a handgun and brought it up with me when I moved to OR and just want to triple check that there was nothing for me to do when I moved here. I always want to make sure I follow the laws, and my understanding was (and still is) that there was nothing for me to do when I brought it up here.

Thank you.
Concur with others to sign up with sheriffs office to get ur CHL ASAP. Pdx has funny laws about carrying and chl solves most of those potential issues. Online handgun course (or whatever meets ur needs such as in person course if u want that) is required but is easy to do and pretty inexpensive. I think $40 but can't remember. There may be free ones also I don't know.

Wait a minute... my coworkers told me I had to wear a cardboard sign that said "I'm a transplant" and introduce myself that way.

Welll that part is true at least until you have a child born here then they can act like your anchor baby. You will still be shunned if people find out where you came from but your no longer required to notify in advance.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top