JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rock Ola the jukebox company made M1 and M2 Carbines ..
I always wanted one a M1Carbine made by them , My Dad carried one by them in Korea.
Andy
just saw this.. rock ola is mentioned. might be worth looking into.

just saw this.. rock ola is mentioned. might be worth looking into.

Thank you...this is tempting...especially since today I just got a promotion at work.... :D
Andy

I want one of these!
6DD3B8A1-E265-438E-87B7-CA9CC093D8FB.jpeg

The build is done, still going to polish it up. Eventually add stainless rings and a stainless scope. And still need to remove the finish from an aluminum mag.

View attachment 891818
Thats pretty sweet, i had one of these builds planned until Zhou Bai Den hit, then i started prepping for "business" and abandoned the "flare" theme. Very nice though. Glad to see someone else went for it.
Burris has nickel scopes. Not sure if anyone makes a stainless scope.
Also dsa used to make a PTFE nickel buffer tube, kinda grey at first but would polish up super bright. I have a few and they rub marks are bright.

Who makes your charging handle? Steel?

Thats pretty sweet, i had one of these builds planned until Zhou Bai Den hit, then i started prepping for "business" and abandoned the "flare" theme. Very nice though. Glad to see someone else went for it.
Burris has nickel scopes. Not sure if anyone makes a stainless scope.
Also dsa used to make a PTFE nickel buffer tube, kinda grey at first but would polish up super bright. I have a few and they rub marks are bright.

Who makes your charging handle? Steel?
I got a WMD NiB kit for the frame pins, dust cover, safety, mag release, and charging handle, it's an Aluminum CH. the buffer is aluminum but no finish just needs polished to match, same with receivers.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top