JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The older Winchester lever-action designs (1866 through 1886). Some examples of the Kentucky long rifles are absolutely gorgeous. A model 70 or 700 with nice wood, elevated comb and hooded front sight (no scope). In handguns, a 6" Colt Python or 5.5" Peacemaker.

Aesthetically pleasing?

Howsabout this, from 1858?

1621528670043.png
Or this, from 1859?
1621528785588.png
Or even this one, from 1862..............................the Short rifle,
1621528869681.png
and the long rifle.
1621528926263.png

You just saved me some typing.

Several manufacturers that were not firearms manufacturers answer the patriotic call and did what had to be done to gear up for the war effort, but that was back in the day when your average countryman wasn't too busy selling out to China to make a buck.
too bad we don't live in that America today. instead most of these companies are owned by feckless shills denouncing their countries patriots.

since i saw no requirement for ownership i present the best of everything, a little new a little old and very tasteful and artfully done.
here's a few of my fav's as far as aesthetics (i realize some of it is also psychologically aesthetically appealing for me)
and one for chuckles. :s0112:

1TAR10.jpg d5d2cf3c951a80a6a5e12e6f8bfb34df_thumb.jpg tar1rightsidedetail5.jpg walther 2000.jpg FK_BRNO_75_FK_caliber_pistol_with_shoulder_stock_extended.jpg FK_BRNO_75_FK_caliber_pistol_with_shoulder_stock_folded.jpg G11_2 kraut space magic.jpg hk g11 kraut space magic 1.jpg hk g11 kraut space magic.jpg turnbull.jpg

Thank you. I had a m16 bb gun when I was 13. Took some hard work and patience and now at 47 I have the original. It's satisfying to finally get what you want. Especially when people told me it cost too much or not worth the effort.

In fact, I am getting her out of the closet now. Nice to have this forum and know their are others with similar tastes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top