JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just gotta say the prices are ridiculous in the handgun section for Washington. :s0092:

I mean there ain't anything left for sale:s0001:

:peace:

Sorry meant to gripe about prices but it seems they are just perfect.:s0155:
Oregon is looking kinda bleak too. Everyone's tax returns come in?

Patience is a virtue. I have been shopping for a few new toys, and while asking prices still are high for lots of guns, they are not selling at all. The panic buying on guns has for the most part ended, but ammo is still at a premium thanks to all the news about big government purchases and hoarding. A quick look on gunbot shows that .223 ammo is plentiful and available, although still priced high.

Probably 6 to 8 more months before ammo prices return to earth. Already seeing people who bought at panic prices trying to dump their guns. Hitting the Hillsboro Gun Show this weekend to check prices. First gun show I have attended since the Newtown shooting.

Yup, gun prices are starting to return to normal. I feel bad for the panic buyers that may be stuck with stuff they didn't really need/want but can't move them without taking a bath. But I don't feel bad for the gougers that are getting stuck like that.

Flame suit on. :)

Self-restraint, actually. Trying to NOT buy anything is tough when you have money in your pocket from your tax return, but I think my patience will be rewarded when things calm down a bit.

Would it be nice to have more 22LR, 9mm, 7.62x39, etc.? Sure, but I have plenty for my own use and don't feel the need to go crazy. My ability to horde ammo is already limited by space and my wife. (ha!)

Instead, took the day off, and took the kiddos to the zoo. Splurged on Red Mill burgers for lunch... money well spent. ;)

Anybody blow their tax return on one of dem fancy new TAVORs?

So glad this wasn't the thread I thought it was going to be.:)

Not from me. If I don't like the prices I laugh and move on.
And Richard,it's not gouging if someone is willing to pay the price for something that isn't necessary ,like food and water,disaster repair materials.
Just supply and demand.

The local shop can't keep the regular guns in stock and sometimes they don't make it to the cabinets.But they brought out 3 NAA mini guns.
1 didn't make it to the cabinet and another sold the next morning
NAA mini guns,those ones that sit there for a year before someone wants one.
I think mine was the first gun I sold at the show last weekend.
Seems they're still buying anything in front of them.
:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top