JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is my 2nd delay in 10 years. The last one was in 2011, which was an issue with something on my record from WA state (happened in 2001). They pushed it though after a few weeks, and no other issues since. I bought gun in 2020 with no issues. Last year I got a delay, and finally got a call back January of this year. The delay was the same reason as from 2011, and OSP said they would contact WSP. My understanding is OSP wipes out anything notes / records every 5 years. I have called the challenge line, email 1-2 times a month, with no response back. I'm considering driving down to OSP in Salem to speak with someone. It's been 15 months since my purchase. I could get my money back but would have to give up 20% in "restocking fees" What else can I do at this point?

Perhaps contact a 2a attorney and see if you have lawsuit for infringement of your civil rights. Initial consultation is probably free. Cost of an attorney would probably be more than the 20% restock unless he is willing to take it on contingency. Attorney might have seen this type of thing before and maybe he knows an easy fix...without going down the whole lawsuit path.

The 20% restock fee seems a bit cold when this doesn't appear to be your fault.

Perhaps contact a 2a attorney and see if you have lawsuit for infringement of your civil rights. Initial consultation is probably free. Cost of an attorney would probably be more than the 20% restock unless he is willing to take it on contingency. Attorney might have seen this type of thing before and maybe he knows an easy fix...without going down the whole lawsuit path.

The 20% restock fee seems a bit cold when this doesn't appear to be your fault.
They offered 100% refund but I waited after the cut off, which was 2 months, then they were going to charge the restocking fee. Personally if I knew if would have taken this long, I may not have gone through with it.

everything-is-going-according-to-plan_(1).jpg

Aloha, Mark

PS......not speaking of YOU. BUT, But, but.....there is another thread about 18-20 year old prospective gun buyers getting an AUTOMATIC no explanation offered DELAY from the Feds.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top