JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does the 930 require any alterations or extras to mount the bayonet?
Or, is there a certain model of bayonet that already fits it?
I notice that the 590 uses a different type of mount or a different type of bayonet, any one better than the other?

It's a special purpose mag-tube/extension, with the lug. It accepts standard M7 or M9 bayonets.

This is the only place I've found to obtain the kit, and it's hit or miss when they're in stock, but they're AWESOME when installed and completed.

It's a special purpose mag-tube/extension, with the lug. It accepts standard M7 or M9 bayonets.

This is the only place I've found to obtain the kit, and it's hit or miss when they're in stock, but they're AWESOME when installed and completed.

Look there, I guessed right.

1. Why use a shotgun for self defense, it has few advantages and many disadvantages
2. 7 x 2.75" = 19.25"
3. As others pointed out box fed magazines are terribly unreliable and bulky.

Mine holds 7+2 (ghost loaded)....

Three reasons shotguns have their place:

1. Pistols shoot holes IN people.

2. Rifles shoot holes THROUGH people.

3. Shotguns TEAR PARTS OFF people.

'Nuf said.... ;)

I looks like an S&J (or similar) clamp on bayonet lug
Thank you guys for the info.
I'm wanting a shotgun, but it's got to be able to mount a bayonet.
I really like the Inland rendition of the Ithaca 37, but it's kinda spendy, and doesn't hold a lot of ammo.
1595286460078.png

Well i have a siaga 12 purchased around 2010 and the carrier just cracked around the piston. They swage or dimple the threads of the piston into the carrier instead of pinning it like they should.

BEFORE YOU BUY ONE (or maybe even the newer Kalashnikov komrad) search for cracked carrier on goolge and the saiga forums. They are somewhat common. And parts are absolutely nill. You literally have to buy another complete second unit for a donor.

I was heart broken...

Forgot to mention i probably have about 3k rounds through it. Almost 100% low brass birdshot.
They arent reliable. Always jams. Mags and especially drums are a super PITA to seat.

Right just as soon as i got it working reliably it cracked. I had to custom port the gas (enlarge & smooth corners, polish bolt, polish rails, conversion)
Tons of money spent on upgrades.

Its been tenuous..

I'm not really up on what is the latest in the world of scatterguns. Our present line up is older technology: pump-actions and SxSs.

Anyone know of a current offering that:

• Is semi-automatic.
  • Feeds from a detachable box magazine of at least five (5) cartridges. More is better, of course, but five is fine.
  • Said magazines are not crazy expensive and/or unobtanium.
  • Is available in 20 or 12-gauge (2¾").
  • Is of good manufacture; not some off-brand clunker.
  • If it is Title I or NFA doesn't matter, though depending on the configuration, I might be converted to an SBS after all the paperwork is approved.
Thanks much. :)

Hiya! Did you know that the British Association for Shooting and Conservation did a trial and found that a 12b side by side ejector has a greater sustained rate of fire than a semi auto shotgun? Add in Jeaves as a loader for the second of the pair and basically it's all over.. :s0068:

Hiya! Did you know that the British Association for Shooting and Conservation did a trial and found that a 12b side by side ejector has a greater sustained rate of fire than a semi auto shotgun? Add in Jeaves as a loader for the second of the pair and basically it's all over.. :s0068:

LOL! This I did not know, but it is fascinating. If nothing else, the mental image is a delight. :D

And I had long forgot about this thread having, undoubtedly, lost my train of thought many a time since March of last year. Honk-honk!

I know a semi was specified in the OP, but...KSG...
1597102598498.png
  • Holds up to 30 minishells + 1 in chamber or 14 2 3/4" shells + 1
  • Can switch between two different loads such as shot on one side and slugs on the other
  • 18 1/2" long
  • Very reliable with chance of semi malfunction or magazine issues.
  • Yeah, yeah, you read about the two guys who destroyed their pump hands when they were shooting as fast as they could (shotty equiv of a mag dump). In both cases they used cheap airsoft VG's that broke off leaving that hand moving forward. Mine has a reinforced metal pic tail on the bottom and there are safety handles some of which wrap the entire hand. I unexpectedly found the Magpul AFG to be very positive.
  • Also if you want a light check out how well it integrates with the Inforce WMLx. Point your green laser at me and prepare to stunned and blinded by this guy
    1597103249768.png
    1597103293347.png

Last Edited:
@3MTA3 Have you ever actually seen Aguila mini shells for sale? I never have. Granted, I don't prefer over the interwebz looking for them because I don't care much for niche ammo like that, but I've been interested many times in the past and was NEVER able to source any.

@3MTA3 Have you ever actually seen Aguila mini shells for sale? I never have. Granted, I don't prefer over the interwebz looking for them because I don't care much for niche ammo like that, but I've been interested many times in the past and was NEVER able to source any.

I was able to get mine through Cabelas. I did buy them, along with all my ammo, in the sweet spot after the last election and a few months before the pandemic. Keep in mind that not all shotguns feed them properly, with the KSG being one of the ones that do.

Inside buildings, not a lot wrong with a .410 Pump as open choked as you can get it.
Firstly it has that SOUND deterrence of the action been made ready.
Secondly, in a court of law, you look at those plastic tactical "things" then look at a 20 yr old .410. Ask yourselves "intent".
Thirdly, close in, choke doesn't matter; your going to make a big hole. However if you were to be of such poor proficiency you missed your intended "target" the small shot charge, size of shot and and open choke will mitigate to some extent over penetration in your house.
Fourthly, once again in court, your defence holds up a 3.5" magnum round to a 2.5" .410 and you will go a long way to convince a jury about "proportionality"
Lastly bayonet adaptors. GTFOH ~~ what ya gonna do shoot him five times then knife him to make sure?

All IMO 'natch.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads