JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fudd logic. I suppose people should only CCW Ruger Mark 4s then. Your honor, he could have just sat there and taken the stabbing, my client didn't deserve to be shot with defensive loads out of that black tactical assault weapon, this is clearly premeditated murder!
Inside buildings, not a lot wrong with a .410 Pump as open choked as you can get it.
Firstly it has that SOUND deterrence of the action been made ready.
Secondly, in a court of law, you look at those plastic tactical "things" then look at a 20 yr old .410. Ask yourselves "intent".
Thirdly, close in, choke doesn't matter; your going to make a big hole. However if you were to be of such poor proficiency you missed your intended "target" the small shot charge, size of shot and and open choke will mitigate to some extent over penetration in your house.
Fourthly, once again in court, your defence holds up a 3.5" magnum round to a 2.5" .410 and you will go a long way to convince a jury about "proportionality"
Lastly bayonet adaptors. GTFOH ~~ what ya gonna do shoot him five times then knife him to make sure?

All IMO 'natch.

Inside buildings, not a lot wrong with a .410 Pump as open choked as you can get it.
Firstly it has that SOUND deterrence of the action been made ready.
Secondly, in a court of law, you look at those plastic tactical "things" then look at a 20 yr old .410. Ask yourselves "intent".
Thirdly, close in, choke doesn't matter; your going to make a big hole. However if you were to be of such poor proficiency you missed your intended "target" the small shot charge, size of shot and and open choke will mitigate to some extent over penetration in your house.
Fourthly, once again in court, your defence holds up a 3.5" magnum round to a 2.5" .410 and you will go a long way to convince a jury about "proportionality"
Lastly bayonet adaptors. GTFOH ~~ what ya gonna do shoot him five times then knife him to make sure?

All IMO 'natch.

I'm not sure how it works over there, but on this side of the pond I'd call B.S. to all of your points except MAYBE the last one.

At close range, you don't even get a big spread.

I've never heard of anybody using 3.5" against other humans. They are expensive, you lose magazine capacity, and too much recoil. It is just overkill.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top