JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Those purchasing a vehicle at Max Motors in Missouri will receive an AK-47 assault rifle with their purchase during the month of August.

This is the second consecutive year the dealership has given away vouchers for a firearm as part of a sales promotion.

The logo at Mark Muller's dealership is a nod to his feelings about guns - with an old west caricature pointing two pistols at those who pass by. He said it's a nod to what he calls "big city" ways.

<broken link removed>

http://www.cnn.com/video/?iref=videoglobal

The dealer is issuing vouchers for the AKs, and people with the vouchers can use them for a different weapon, including an AR-15. I wonder what his arrangement is with the FFL and how much credit toward another weapon a customer gets for an AK voucher.

I found the CNN interview quite interesting. The interviewer tried to tye the promotion/ dealership to the "fly-over country caricature" where people cling to their guns and religion. (My paraphrase).
I did like how Muller handled the interviewer and asked some key questions before responding to her leading questions.

Not sure where this thread might go but do y'all have any thoughts on how you might deal with a similar discourse?
When to answer the question?
When to get more details about the question?
what facts to have at your disposal?
How to be even tempered and yet firm?

Enquiring minds want to know!

That would get me to buy new/ used truck I intended on buying anyway.

Its just that extra.. AK that helped me decide.
If Oregon ever does that, I'll be the first in line.
(Well, not to buy a car. Maybe a lesser commitment)

Most people with half a brain at a gun show or gun store wont talk to the news crew.
The reason being, no matter how articulate you are, they'll splice it up any way they want to get a better story. I've told them to ____ off two seperate times, But in a kind manner and of course; with a smile.
=]
Their job is to scare the public, create chaos and confusion, purpetuate stupidity.
If gun awareness was taught, we'd have less frightened masses. Perhaps they would understand guns aren't scary, they are tools that should be used with caution.

Like a band saw.. that shoots a 7.62x39 round.

Nagative, no qualms with God. If god fills a void in your life then go for it. But its not really for me. The whole idea of WORSHIPING someone or something to be saved doesnt feel right. But what ever floats your boat. =p

Politically, I choose the lesser of the two evils. Republican. Now-a-days you never know who the puppet masters are. =]

Nagative, no qualms with God. If god fills a void in your life then go for it. But its not really for me. The whole idea of WORSHIPING someone or something to be saved doesnt feel right. But what ever floats your boat. =p

Politically, I choose the lesser of the two evils. Republican. Now-a-days you never know who the puppet masters are. =]

I was quoting the interview. I didn't mean anyone here personally.

:s0155:
I edited my post to make it clearer.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews