JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kalashnicarver
w.a.s woodtworks
warsaw wood co
soviet stocks
salaxian gunworks(or something like that)
pm me. I have several Romanian Dong sets, all refinished and awesome

In my opinion, he should keep it stock. The magpul furniture is very sturdy, good looking, and highly functional! If he wants wood on his AK, just buy another one! I hate to be the guy that says "shoulda woulda coulda," but if he wanted an AK with wood, he shoulda bought one! I have an AK with the magpul furniture for my "truck gun," and it's a perfect beater gun!

In my opinion, he should keep it stock. The magpul furniture is very sturdy, good looking, and highly functional! If he wants wood on his AK, just buy another one! I hate to be the guy that says "shoulda woulda coulda," but if he wanted an AK with wood, he shoulda bought one! I have an AK with the magpul furniture for my "truck gun," and it's a perfect beater gun!
He already purchased a PSA wood furniture set. Last I saw it thats what what was on it. I told him the same thing. Should have just bought a second one with the wood already installed. Oh well. Hes a weird dude, but a genuinely great human.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top