JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Miss Sloane
Looks like it's starting..... this POS won't disappear until the anti's doing everything in their power to keep it in the public view.

Ray

100% not surprising. Those nominations (and awards) are full on politically motivated. She wouldn't have even had to show up to make the movie, just put her name in as the lead actress and she was guaranteed the nomination.

I think they are simply overestimating the interest the American public has in this stuff. Obama and his ilk spent 8 years telling us America was demanding more gun control - 90% of America and 90% of NRA members - or so they said. This election, and perhaps to a much lesser extent, the piss-poor performance of this movie, are revealing their lies and deception for what they really are. They continue to believe they speak for a majority of Americans, but a majority of Americans are getting damn tired of being told what they should think.

If the election of 2016 didn't tell the "Elites" we aren't listening to their "faux concerns" anymore, then I suggest they stay tone deaf...Goodbye DNC.

If the election of 2016 didn't tell the "Elites" we aren't listening to their "faux concerns" anymore, then I suggest they stay tone deaf...Goodbye DNC.

I'll never count them out - they aren't going to concede anything. Even if they learn nothing from this election, they will be back. They will regroup and come back fighting harder than ever. We may have won a battle, but the war is far from over. The ideals they push are too dear to them to let them collapse under a single election.

I'll never count them out - they aren't going to concede anything. Even if they learn nothing from this election, they will be back. They will regroup and come back fighting harder than ever. We may have won a battle, but the war is far from over. The ideals they push are too dear to them to let them collapse under a single election.

Agreed, I too believe its like a religion to them. But calling half of American Bigots, Racists and potential Killers may have run it's course...Stay tuned...LOL

Agreed, I too believe its like a religion to them. But calling half of American Bigots, Racists and potential Killers may have run it's course...Stay tuned...LOL

They may have to distance themselves from that tactic. People clammed up for 8 years under the first black president, but I think they're done getting pushed around and told they're evil, just for disagreeing with him and with others. As I've stated before, they pushed their agenda way too far left - so far that they've alienated many in their own party. It's not a good thing to go too far left or too far right - most in this country are more middle - either middle left or middle right. Obama and the Dems went hard, hard left, and in the process managed to make words like "racist", "bigot", "sexist", etc. almost meaningless. They spent 8 years crying wolf and screaming that the sky is falling - and people are smart enough to see that for the lie it is.

Last Edited:
Maybe the Russians are hacking the movie polls and using their crazy-good internet skills to also steal most of the box office receipts to create more fake news...
...Because anyone they know simply looooved the movie and saw it several times
(even their dear departed parents have seen it...twice).

Welcome to the ...(wait for iiit..)...VOTE WARS (The Phantomy Menace)

upload_2016-12-12_10-47-0.png

Last Edited:
They may have to distance themselves from that tactic. People clammed up for 8 years under the first black president, but I think they're done getting pushed around and told they're evil, just for disagreeing with him and with others. As I've stated before, they pushed their agenda way too far left - so far that they've alienated many in their own party. It's not a good thing to go too far left or too far right - most in this country are more middle - either middle left or middle right. Obama and the Dems went hard, hard left, and in the process managed to make words like "racist", "bigot", "sexist", etc. almost meaningless. They spent 8 years crying wolf and screaming that the sky is falling - and people are smart enough to see that for the lie it is.
I believe Glenn Beck called it an Overton Window--there's only a certain distance left or right of "consensus" you can go without triggering the masses to turn against you, but if you can get the masses to move their "consensus point" one way or the other whether by successful policies or effective propaganda, then the Window moves and you can go a little farther from where you started.
Overton window - Wikipedia

It's the same frog-in-a-pot method as the left has been using ever since the end of the Civil War... the big advantage they have over us is the patience for Long Marches, where they don't mind taking things one turn of the screws at a time or taking one step back now if it gets them two forward later as long as they keep getting the ball closer to the endzone. And in order for Trump or any other President to stop it he'd have to start by firing at least half, maybe three-quarters, of all Federal civil servants in supervisory, management and non-appointee executive positions because the bureaucrats who are the backbone of the Left's political power are tenure-protected and have the attitude of "so what Mr. Secretary, I'll be here not only long after you're gone but long after you're dead and buried."

Bloomberg will buy enough tickets to get it ranked higher on the list and it will soon be "The Hit" of the season!!!!

Sheldon

Or buy it an Oscar so they can re-release with fanfare now that Hillary's cancelled fireworks are available.

Odds that PSU will turn it into a 400 series course for either the Womens* Studies or SJW degrees?

* Isn't any derivation of woman a microagression to certain people/objects/non objects who self identify (or not) in certain ways (or not)?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads