JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't count this film out yet. That $65,000 was only across a release of 3 theaters. And the per-theater average is actually quite good from what I've read. We won't know if this is a flop until they put it out for general release (slated for December 9th) to a large number of theaters. Until then, there is still a chance this worthless pile of crap still has life in it. Standby for more info over the next few weeks to see what really happens.

I just saw a TV commercial for it. Guess sales are down so they are advertising for it. They are out of touch. Not that many people are so passionate about gun control that they want to pay the price of going to the theater these days to see it. Many other movies they would rather see.

in the wikileaks emails, Podesta actually says after one of the terrorist shootings that it would have been better if he was white. DNC headquarters literally hopes for a white guy shooting people

Of course, we all know that. Just difficult for them to deny it anymore.

Podesta - isn't he the guy who collects bondage "art" featuring children? When pizzagate finally boils over he will happy for the safety of a jail cell.

Last Edited:
I just saw an ad for this crap movie. What the hell?

Just saw the same ad: Apparently all the white men of NRA are out to destroy anybody trying to prevent hardened criminals from buying guns at gun shows without an ID so they can shoot pregnant minority women and children. Sounds a lot like of a rehash of Erin Brockovich with different lies and misinformation.

The IMDb for this movie has a description of the plot that says nothing about guns. This movie wouldn't even exist without the anti gun $millions.

Every mention I have seen of it in passing (google news, FB, etc.) or heard on OPB, makes no mention of the guns angle at all. All of them are positive and very little to no mention of it being in limited release. It is like they are trying to lure people to see it without telling them what sermon they are about to hear.

197522_5_.jpg

Box office total up at $127,427
why are we still discussing this flop? :)

Not a flop yet. It's still only out in 2-3 cities, it hits nationwide Dec 9th. That's the weekend we'll learn if this is a flop or not. I am expecting a lot of thumb-sucking, bed-wetting, safe-space dwelling SJW's will go to see this so they can feel like they're home for a couple of hours - if only to dream of what it would have been like with a Hillary presidency....:rolleyes:

This too shall pass...I took Nov 8th as the people saying they wanted more freedom, not less IMO. The blue states may push for more and I suspect they will, but Nationally I don't think so.

Okay, the film hit 1,648 theaters nationwide this weekend, which means we can finally see how it would really do, and.....it bombed!

Forbes magazine (which rates the film as "terrific") said:

EuropaCorp expanded the terrific Jessica Chastain vehicle Miss Sloane into 1,648 theaters over the weekend, with just tragic results. The $13 million thriller, about a ruthless lobbyist challenging the gun lobby, is the kind of thing that would have been a solid studio programmer back in the 1990's and 2000's. But in 2016, the twisty/intense political thriller earned just $1.9 million in its first weekend of semi-wide release. That gives the picture a $2.038m domestic total. Unless Jessica Chastain ends up with a Golden Globe nomination and/or an Oscar nomination in a robustly crowded "Best Actress" field, this one is finished.

Source: Weekend Box Office: 'Office Christmas Party' Sets Record, 'Miss Sloane' Bombs

Bye bye, Miss Sloane :s0113: :s0121: :s0115:

By comparison, the animated movie 'Trolls', earned $1.1M more than Miss Sloane, and it's in it's 6th week:

image.jpeg

Who thinks that this "piece" won't be nominated for numerous awards, in an attempt to keep pushing the narrative for as long as possible?

Ray
Unless Jessica Chastain ends up with a Golden Globe nomination and/or an Oscar nomination in a robustly crowded "Best Actress" field, this one is finished.

Miss Sloane
Looks like it's starting..... this POS won't disappear until the anti's do everything in their power to keep it in the public view.

Ray
Edited for grammar.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads