JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I posted this on Fakebook and they banned it you see the TRUTH is offensive to left wingers & the communist party members

1701964159014.png

Fakebook has CCP fact checkers so of course anything with the American spirit is removed. Left Fakebook years ago when the covid lies were big. Never going back.

Not surprised that the meme was banned....not saying that it should be banned...just not surprised.

In any event...
Social media sites , forums , internet groups , etc... all have rules about posting.
Post within those rules...and all should be well with your content.
Their house , their rules.

I would suggest contacting whoever moderates Facebook and complain / voice your concern there , instead of here.
However , I am not sure that Facebook will be willing to hear you out.
Andy

Yeah.....with that watermark in the upper left corner.

WTF, are you talking about?

Post #29

I suspect that, there will be much MORE coming down the line. Not to mention, that it'll probably be with the HELP of certain powerful factions/actors within our Govt and Private Industry.

Aloha, Mark

One of the many reasons I dropped out of Facebook 5 years ago. I've never looked back. Yeah I may be missing out on a few friends and kid's pictures but life is so much better!

Stuff like this is why I LONG ago gave up on them. Still have the account. Once in a great while I log in just to make sure someone from past is not trying to contact me and log back out. Did have one buddy from long back contact me through them a while back. I just let him know my current e-mail and after that we talked that way. FB makes it money by people clicking on stuff. So they can run the place as they see fit. They will not be making money off me.

In addition to all the bad stuff Facebook does on Facebook, they also track all your browsing habits in other open tabs. If you have Facebook open it can see everything else you are looking at, and it can even track specific activity in other sites that use Facebook plugins. Just about the only app that is more intrusive is TicTok, which is outright malware in how it scrapes your device for content, including banking information, to send back the the CCP.

There is not much privacy left online, but using Facebook is basically like handing them the keys to your home and telling them to feel free to rummage around whenever they feel like it. It is a bad place to be.

I blew up my FB a couple of years back. They are run by Communists and leftists. X is the only online social media that doesn't censor or delete ideas they are not comfortable with (to my knowledge.)

Points 1,3 and 5 of your meme I agree with. The other two are just opinion. In fact, I'd wager it was those two specifically that caused the kerfuffle. Or maybe it was the old racist (the character Walt Kowalski) with a gun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top