JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Made in Canada, directed by a Brit, Produced by a guy from China, all about a lobbyist who risks a lucrative career as a country destroying lobbyist trying to do the 'right thing.'

I think I've go watch zombeavers instead, a little more believable.

Atleast Zombeavers has boobs...I know this for a fact..

You are cheap Mr. Nambu. Waiting do it in the $1.99 bin.

I am going to not buy it at full price. I just got a raise so I can afford it.

Well, congratulations on the raise!

But not buying at full price means you are not giving them more money than I'm not giving them! That's unconscionable!

so it made $63,000 at the box office this weekend. So... like 8000 people saw it?

They should have just run it as a commercial on CNN

edit: I guess it was only $59,797.

Last Edited:
Its the hypocrisy of these Hollywood types that really bother me.
A director or producer who claims to not like guns or violence yet makes a movie which features rape , murder and many guns.
Actors who make a killing on the screen ( pun intended ) while using guns , yet dislike guns and gun ownership.

I understand that its just a job that they do.
But if you really believe in something then stand up and do something about it.
And not make a living or profit from the things you supposedly dislike ...

There are companies that I don't support with my dollars , folks I don't vote for , places I don't go , all 'cause they don't support the same things I do.
It really isn't that hard or difficult to get by and still remain true to what you believe.
Andy

Last Edited:
Its the hypocrisy of these Hollywood types that really bother me.
A director or producer who claims to not like guns or violence yet makes a movie which features rape , murder and many guns.
Actors who make a killing on the screen ( pun intended ) yet dislike guns and gun ownership.

I understand that its just a job that they do.
But if you really believe in something then stand up and do something about it.
And not make a living or profit from the things you supposedly dislike ...

There are companies that I don't support with my dollars , folks I don't vote for , places I don't go , all 'cause they don't support the same things I do.
It really isn't that hard or difficult to get by and still remain true to what you believe.
Andy

Amen, Brother! :s0155:

There's an amusing irony to this film. It was apparently made with the assumption that Hillary would have won the election. Hillary had countless celebrity endorsements behind her; in essence the entire entertainment industry worked to get her elected. Of course now we see that the political opinions of Miley Cyrus or Lady Gaga don't count for very much. So the movie comes out at precisely the time it's become clear to most people that Hollywood preaching is just about worthless.

Here's the facts...People feel less safe than they did 10 years ago. There are more gun owners now then 10 years ago too. Try as they might many Americans won't give up their ability to protect themselves...I damn sure this one won't.

Made in Canada, directed by a Brit, Produced by a guy from China, all about a lobbyist who risks a lucrative career as a country destroying lobbyist trying to do the 'right thing.'

I think I've go watch zombeavers instead, a little more believable.
Brit wrote the screenplay based on an editorial he saw on BBC news about "how the NRA was controlling Washington." Same writer does weird ultra left Indie short films in French Cinema.

Thank god that terrorist in Ohio didnt use a firearm.. Otherwise this movie would be quoted on all the fake news sites. It would seem these "attacks" are almost timed perfectly.. Why is that?

Just when the dust settles, some jackwagon goes off the deep end. Like clockwork. Makes you wonder if some of those deleted emails talk about any of this..

Thank god that terrorist in Ohio didnt use a firearm.. Otherwise this movie would be quoted on all the fake news sites. It would seem these "attacks" are almost timed perfectly.. Why is that?

Just when the dust settles, some jackwagon goes off the deep end. Like clockwork. Makes you wonder if some of those deleted emails talk about any of this..

in the wikileaks emails, Podesta actually says after one of the terrorist shootings that it would have been better if he was white. DNC headquarters literally hopes for a white guy shooting people

Of course, we all know that. Just difficult for them to deny it anymore.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top