JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is to let people who live in the city limits of Milwaukie know what is happening.

The city of Milwaukie has banned the use, sale and even possession of fireworks within city limits.
20230531_164508.jpg

I used to live on the top of the hill in happy Valley with a view overlooking the valley and up the hill to Lake Oswego and the amount of fireworks you could see it going off on July 4 was astounding and you knew that everything you could see was illegal because it was above tree level. Properly used a couple times a year I don't mind it's the bubblegums letting mortars off at 2, 3 and 4 in the morning that piss me off as they terrify my dog and it's just rude. There are at least three houses within a quick walk from me that have burned down from fireworks and that same happy Valley house on one of those Fourth of July's the house three houses down had their entire front hedge burned down with fire trucks and the whole catastrophe. Like guns used responsibly they're fine it's the bubblegums not using them responsibility ruining it for everybody else.

As mentioned above these laws come about due to morons who ruin it for everyone. Cites around here have had bans for a long time. Of course night of it sounds like a war movie being filmed. 911 lines melt down with people calling to complain. Cops go around and confiscate a lot of stuff but they only get a fraction of what's going on. Lucky for us it normally is wet on the 4th. Now and then if it is dry it keeps the fire departments real busy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top