JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Definitely a what the Hell did I just hear moment.

Even granting the most generous amount of : We all make mistakes....
Comments like this latest one....outta make folks wonder just what in the Hell is wrong with that guy.

Joe ...shut up and go see a doctor
Andy

People have been making little video's of clips like this all together. Its to the point its pretty scary to think someone this far gone is supposed to be leader of the free world. Even more scary is how many people will watch this and still claim nothing is wrong with the guy. Ever time I see this I think just imagine if this was a POTUS who was GOP? They would run it on a 24/7 loop screaming 25th

Besides the crazy god save the queen part, I think Biden or his handlers were worried about him shaking hands with many people. Possibly due to losing his balance?He said, "normally I would come down and shake everyone's hand but I can't" then he stopped himself.

The weird wording tells me he was probably repeating to the audience what was told to him by his handlers, that may be a way for him to remember.

Fe if his handlers told him, "you are not going to shake everyone's hand this time just stand in front of each group and if you can see the camera then he can see you. Don't worry this will be the least consequential part of your speech". Or similar.

I can't see any other explanation for it because why would he tell he audience "this will be the least consequential part of the meeting". I've seen dementia first hand and it looks to me he is getting worse. They won't be able to hide it much longer unless he does almost nothing in public.

Last Edited:
He's still better than Trump!

1687009669670.png

In the same speech, he said "Made it harder for people buy stabilized brief— braces. Put a pistol on a brace, it turns into a gun, makes it more, you can have a higher-caliber weapon, higher-caliber bullet coming out of that gun." Not only does he believe that, the vast majority of his cult will believe it. It has truly turned into propaganda, where truth and facts are no longer relevant.

In the same speech, he said "Made it harder for people buy stabilized brief— braces. Put a pistol on a brace, it turns into a gun, makes it more, you can have a higher-caliber weapon, higher-caliber bullet coming out of that gun." Not only does he believe that, the vast majority of his cult will believe it. It has truly turned into propaganda, where truth and facts are no longer relevant.
Crazy. Here is the video:

And the millions of idiots who voted for him and helped his voters.
I still to this day work with a lot of them who out of one side of their mouth scream about what is going on, then out of the other side defend him to the end. Just will not admit they voted for someone who is so impaired now, and has been proven to be corrupt beyond belief all his life. Sad.

And to think he has access to the nuclear football. What if he confuses it with the TV remote or his Tempur pedic mattress

The fact that potato head is president means the America we knew and loved is dead.

Enjoy life as much as you can, when the time comes either fight or turn into a coward for whatever comforts you may be granted.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top