JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Saw a trailer for it last week. We saw Hacksaw Ridge and while the story line is ok, frankly most movies made today are pure trash, with little or no literary value at all. The computer animations are sh*t, amateur work. I may be a bit nerdy about some things, and technical accuracy in movies is one of them and most movies fail to even try to be even remotely accurate.

We have seen our three allotted movies for the winter and I will spend rainy Sundays in the shop, driving the woods to spot elk or go bird watching.

Made in Canada, directed by a Brit, Produced by a guy from China, all about a lobbyist who risks a lucrative career as a country destroying lobbyist trying to do the 'right thing.'

It is interesting that there were hardly any Americans involved in producing or distributing this film.

Yet, they want to lecture Americans on how they should stand on issues such as gun control.

With a production cost of 18 mil its not even a B movie. Rent it in a week.:D

Yes, but remember that Harvey Weinstein has plans for a big budget blockbuster, starring the greatest actress of all time: Meryl Streep.

Do you think that "The Senator's Wife", will fall short too? The film is said to be veiled tribute to the life of Sarah Brady. Only in this case, The Senator's Wife is actually victorious in getting new gun control laws past, and dies a national hero at the end of the film.

With very few exception, we haven't bothered watching anything put out by Hollyweird since shortly after the turn of the century, or thereabouts. This kind of bullplop is one of many reasons why.

triggered. nice

th?&id=OIP.M1677728685789d66afcaa9f0b58b8c2dH0&w=238&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

It will be about as sucessful as the 2016 gun-rights movie that came out this year...

You known the one that all the gun rights supporters know about...

Made by Hollywood, where they are responsible for making lots of movies making lots of cash that feature lots of guns and lots of violence?
Hypocrites.
Other than a few loony liberals, I can't imagine anyone being interested in seeing this.
Hope they lose a ton of money.

Made by Hollywood, where they are responsible for making lots of movies making lots of cash that feature lots of guns and lots of violence?
Hypocrites.
Other than a few loony liberals, I can't imagine anyone being interested in seeing this.
Hope they lose a ton of money.
and every single one of them the hero is a good guy with a gun.
yeah, hypocrites.

I firmly believe that the only people that will be influenced by an anti-gun message in a movie are the people that already have an anti-gun mindset. I can't think of any person I've ever known that suddenly changed a political view because of a Hollywood movie. People will see it, but their minds won't be changed. It's all fantasy after all, as is their belief that a fantasy movie will change minds to their point of view - all fantasy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top