JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unless you got something a little smaller and something that is 4x4 lol we got it I was just complainig it was not that bad
That is a 4x4. It has a 4BT Cummins Diesel, is articulated and is my go to tool. Plows snow, Powers my large hydraulic winches. One of the best tools I ever bought. Smaller footprint than a 1/2 ton pickup, low enough to go in a garage, Picks 6,000 lbs and is towable.

All done now I'm sitting on the deck having a soda waiting till next ferry .
Watching the ships and boats IMG_20180626_140143-EFFECTS.jpg

Well, the thread isn't even 24 hours old and the last page and change have nothing to do with Midway selling firearms.
Yep your right we went off topic yesterday evening or this morning ok back on topic .I am still shopping .I got a sight that I ordered today .but it wasn't from Midway it was from Brownells .I actually ordered two off eBay and one from Brownells for another NWFA member to try out on his AR .it took 6 days to get this from Brownells MVIMG_20180626_113530.jpg

Well, the thread isn't even 24 hours old and the last page and change have nothing to do with Midway selling firearms.
Except they get drunk and shop there in their down time...

I always look to midway to buy parts, but I suppose i'll have to check their firearms too now. From what I see tho, there are no screaming deals that tear my heart between eating and a new gun.

You been talking to my wife again?! :rolleyes: I do love Midway for the parts haven't looked at the gun prices because we have @LuckySG ;)
I looked and figured about the same. It was nice when I wanted my revolver. Gave Jeremy the lowest final price I could find and he fixed me up no hassle! If ever I need something, he'll be my go to!

Except they get drunk and shop there in their down time...

I always look to midway to buy parts, but I suppose i'll have to check their firearms too now. From what I see tho, there are no screaming deals that tear my heart between eating and a new gun.
Excuse me, I'm sober when I drink and shop. :s0002:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top