JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Midway has been a reliable shop for a long time.
Everyday pricing is often discounted or at least competitive.
Orders are filled/shipped quickly and the discounted shipping is appreciated.
I usually hit the NRA donation button as I'm already saving on shipping.

Midway....one of the best online retailers, IMHO.

Sometimes a product you are looking for doesn't show up in a normal "category search".
Before I give up, I'll type in the exact name of the product using their search feature.
Same is true for a lot of shops I suppose, Brownells come to mind.

You don't want me drinking whiskey on here lol .but anyway that was the video I was talking about . I'm going to sleep now .got to get up and help my sister move a 600lb bbq table lol or what ever I just know it's heavy.View attachment 472696
I had to help people in Virginia move, did a lot of the work while they took a lot of smoke breaks. And had to drive a pickup with no working gauges and the check engine light on. I'd rather move the bbq table. o_O

Tbh, I try to find stuff at other websites, but if I need it quick I go to Midway.

Last Edited:

Sometimes a product you are looking for doesn't show up in a normal "category search".
Before I give up, I'll type in the exact name of the product using their search feature.
Same is true for a lot of shops I suppose, Brownells come to mind.
I buy lots of stuff from them

Anyone else remember way back when Midway was a small outfit? I used to get their catalogs in the mail every month; thin, newspaper style catalogs with reloading gear and components only. Their prices were great, sales were awesome, shipping was free, and they weren't on the internet. Because there was no internet! :) Those were the days...
Like this I just got it today

MVIMG_20180626_112822.jpg

There shipping is usually pretty fast we will see they sent me a email saying it has shipped .
I ordered it Sunday night .see how long it takes

Like this I just got it today

View attachment 472746
Similar, but more like an old newspaper, without the slick paper and shiny photos. :)

I think I might even have one stashed away for posterity. When I moved some years ago I found an old stack of Midway catalogs, Shotgun News, and such that I hadn't seen in a very long time.

I still have my old Midway brass tumbler. It's a model 1288, from 1988.

The good thing about those is if you break them in half they are way easier to move.
Yep but it's GD cement lol got it in the truck now we have to get it to the back of house lol around the walk way to the side can't drive around then I have to deliver that big inter active wipe board in the picture to the fire station. IMG_20180626_132930.jpg IMG_20180626_132915.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top