JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know. Time will tell yes. But considering that Ayatollah is still around, along with most of the administration...
When I say it won't be business as usual, I'm saying there will be the predictable response of the Iranian authorities to paint this as an Israeli/US assassination attempt. I would expect them to play that card next.

When I say it won't be business as usual, I'm saying there will be the predictable response of the Iranian authorities to paint this as an Israeli/US assassination attempt. I would expect them to play that card next.
I'm surprised that they haven't.

Excerpt from article
"The helicopter apparently crashed or made an emergency landing in the Dizmar forest between the cities of Varzaqan and Jolfa in Iran's East Azerbaijan province, near its border with Azerbaijan, under circumstances that remain unclear. Initially, Interior Minister Ahmad Vahidi said the helicopter "was forced to make a hard landing due to the bad weather and fog." "

I'm surprised that they haven't.

Excerpt from article
"The helicopter apparently crashed or made an emergency landing in the Dizmar forest between the cities of Varzaqan and Jolfa in Iran's East Azerbaijan province, near its border with Azerbaijan, under circumstances that remain unclear. Initially, Interior Minister Ahmad Vahidi said the helicopter "was forced to make a hard landing due to the bad weather and fog." "
Yeah..we'll see what develops. From the first daylight video's I saw, the fog was VERY thick. Pretty dumb to be flying in that type of weather.

Yeah..we'll see what develops. From the first daylight video's I saw, the fog was VERY thick. Pretty dumb to be flying in that type of weather.
read many reports that many Iranians left living there are generally not as bright as those who left Iran. Seeing their attempts at convincing the world that this aircraft is really a flying stealth fighter.. and the best real fighters they developed are slightly improved F-5s

Qaher-313.jpg kq2ailvhkae71.jpg 1492452697851-Iranian_Defense_Ministry_Showcases_New_Technological_Achievements_14.jpeg

read many reports that many Iranians left living there are generally not as bright as those who left Iran. Seeing their attempts at convincing the world that this aircraft is really a flying stealth fighter.. and the best real fighters they developed are slightly improved F-5s

View attachment 1884363 View attachment 1884364 View attachment 1884365
Last photo looks like a plywood mockup covered in Krylon.

But hey..they still have a few F-14's flying around..my favorite jet :)

View attachment 1884363 View attachment 1884364 View attachment 1884365
An Iranian "stealth fighter" with English written all over it. 🤔

What are the chances of Iran's president going down in a helicopter crash during the height of this tense escalation? Why would they take off in the midst of foul weather? I mean, this isn't the age of aviation circa the Wright brothers.

What or who caused the helicopter to go down won't matter. What will matter is who chooses to believe what. That's already happening as we can see.

What or who caused the helicopter to go down won't matter. What will matter is who chooses to believe what. That's already happening as we can see.
I'm not ruling anything out, but I'm certainly not automatically believing what's being reported.

Let's see how it all shakes out.

They had every opportunity to claim an agent/attack and to call to arms to eliminate Israel (again)... but they didn't. Rather, they seemed to blame weather and pilot error so far?
I think they're just waiting. Far as I know they haven't even made it to the aircraft yet. We would have no idea what they know, don't know, suspect etc.

In other news Putin convened his security council, interior emergencies minister, new secretary of defense in a midnight meeting.

Never let a random act go to waste.

I mean jeez..I know mossad and cia are good, but they would have had to whip up some serious fog, put a mole in the cockpit and tell him to fly in it, make sure everyone dies, etc etc...that's a pretty big lift.

I think they're just waiting. Far as I know they haven't even made it to the aircraft yet. We would have no idea what they know, don't know, suspect etc.

In other news Putin convened his security council, interior emergencies minister, new secretary of defense in a midnight meeting.

Never let a random act go to waste.

I mean jeez..I know mossad and cia are good, but they would have had to whip up some serious fog, put a mole in the cockpit and tell him to fly in it, make sure everyone dies, etc etc...that's a pretty big lift.
Or they received intelligence that the flight was scheduled, and the helicopter was intercepted and downed via drone or stealth fighter. Not saying this occurred, but many scenarios are possible.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top