JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why is the East Palestine Train Derailment Being Slow Played? This is Chernobyl level disaster, it will have actual serious long term effects on the environment, unlike the "climate change" scam BS, so why is it being blown off? Where are the defenders of planet and why are they silent? Dead fish, dead chickens, sick pets...I guess the canary in the coal mine is lost on some.

Mom's side of the family is from Dayton, I probably still have extended family living there, I'm sure glad I don't. What a mess.

Statement from Regional Administrator Debra Shore on the East Palestine Train Derailment

I'm sure they'll get right on it as soon as "Pothole Pete" and "China Joe" are finished finding racist roads and popping balloons :mad:
…. Besides, ol' Joe sent their taxes to Ukraine so those folks are just gonna need to be patient and check their privilege.

This is the risk we take so we can buy all the items we can't live with out. It could be worse.

1676435210627.png

Its easy to see why, look who is in charge. If the POTUS was GOP? This would be on the news 24/7. This will be great for some lawyers for years to come.
and f'ed for their clients.

I'm concerned about the water contamination, the Ohio connects to the Mississippi and the Mississippi connects to many others.

and f'ed for their clients.

I'm concerned about the water contamination, the Ohio connects to the Mississippi and the Mississippi connects to many others.
Sadly the media has become cheerleaders for one party and no longer care. This will kill a HELL of a LOT of people for years to come. Years from now when people start to come down with cancer from this those in charge will try to pretend they do not know but are "investigating". Only winners will be lawyers suing. Before long someone will blame this on the previous administration. That they "inherited" this problem and blah, blah, blah.

Sadly the media has become cheerleaders for one party and no longer care. This will kill a HELL of a LOT of people for years to come. Years from now when people start to come down with cancer from this those in charge will try to pretend they do not know but are "investigating". Only winners will be lawyers suing. Before long someone will blame this on the previous administration. That they "inherited" this problem and blah, blah, blah.
Erin B is on the job.

1676450191696.png

My attempt at humor is becoming prophetic.

My attempt at humor is becoming prophetic.

At least someone is finally saying something. I hope some of the gun owners who never believe how much they are lied to notice this. NONE of the VERY wealthy people flying around in private jets claiming they are championing the "earth" are flying out there to wave the panic flag over this? Here we have a real environmental disaster and those pretending its for the children are silent? Then many who should know better and fall for the private jet club propaganda do not notice its crickets from them now? No wonder we keep losing so bad. :(

Apparently this train was on fire before it derailed. See the 43:00 minute mark.

The "Why" here is easy.

It takes actual work , care , time and commitment to run things properly

It is far easier and quicker to blame others and look after one's own self interest....
Rather than to do what is right or to really be of service to other people as well as the nation as a whole.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top