JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He's a beo**ch.

J/K :D:p:D:p @Stomper is a top shelf guy. Don't tell him I said that though! :p

How do you know did you lift his dress?!!:rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::D

were you suprised? :eek::p:rolleyes:
Shocked?!!! :eek::eek:
bedazzled???:eek::eek::eek::p
Ok we now officially have crossed over, or should I say crossdressed over ?

Not just surprised.... PICKLE SURPRISED!!

o_O:D

OK, Where T.F. did you come up with that video? You sir have a sick mind, I love it! Seriously, where did that come from, and more importantly, that you even knew of it in the first place! :D:p:D

We had that video inflicted upon us YEARS ago on a Star Wars Stormtrooper armor/weapons maker forum by a rather "twisted" (albeit insanely talented) member that resides near Baltimore, MD ('splains a lot).

I finally met the OP of this thread today. Meh, kind of small, not much to talk about, drives a POS and I'm pretty sure he has a lazy eye. Either that or he was checking me out.

:p:D:p:D

J/K brother! If I had unlimited time, I think we'd still be shooting the sh, er breeze. :)

If he was checking you out, you better run....if he catches you, you're not getting away ;) Probably cuff you to keep compliant too :p

I finally met the OP of this thread today. Meh, kind of small, not much to talk about, drives a POS and I'm pretty sure he has a lazy eye. Either that or he was checking me out.

:p:D:p:D

J/K brother! If I had unlimited time, I think we'd still be shooting the sh, er breeze. :)
This post is USELESS with out pictures lol

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top