JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Time to call some of you out for stuff you post on here. You rat bastids!

@Joe13, Keep up your great attitude bro. Appreciate it, especially now when gun owners like us are being demonized.

@Kruejl, You're good people. Never change.

@Captain O, I really respect your drive to do what you want in life.

@Stomper, Your humor shows resilience when life isn't always funny.

@Ura-Ki, I'm not sure if you're as enthusiastic as your exclaimation points indicate, but I believe!

@Caveman Jim, Love your posts, we need to go fishing ASAP.

@pharmseller and @bsa1917hunter , I'm glad I'm not the only guy who appreciates an 8 twist Tikka!

@Oathkeeper1775, I like the way you think man!

@wired , You seem like a tough dude. Lots of respect.

I'll have more. Please add your own positive callouts. All of you are good people.

Time to call some of you out for stuff you post on here. You rat bastids!

@Joe13, Keep up your great attitude bro. Appreciate it, especially now when gun owners like is are being demonized.

@Kruejl, You're good people. Never change.

@Captain O, I really respect your drive to do what you want in life.

@Stomper, Your humor shows resilience when life isn't always funny.

@Ura-Ki, I'm not sure if you're as enthusiastic as your exclaimation points indicate, but I believe!

@Caveman Jim, Love your posts, we need to go fishing ASAP.

@pharmseller and @bsa1917hunter , I'm glad I'm not the only guy who appreciates an 8 twist Tikka!

@Oathkeeper1775, I like the way you think man!

@wired , You seem like a tough dude. Lots of respect.

I'll have more. Please add your own positive callouts. All of youbare good people.

Motherbubblegummer.... he nailed EVERY SINGLE line item... I got nuthin'!!

:s0092:

Gotta add!
@AndyinEverson always a cool and level head, well written, well respected, and a darn nice guy!
@SKrueger, always ready and willing to help a feller out, and a great friend!
@Sgt Nambu one tough bastid, he beat cancer one handed, Proof that shear strength and meanness win every time, and a hell of a nice guy too!
That @No_Regerts guy, considering his day job, a calm and thoughtful, and often insightful voice of reason when things go sideways, and tempers flair!
@Certaindeaf one crazy bastid, and seriously smart, almost dangerously!
@GOG, who else can save The great State of Jefferson, and a pretty swell dude.
@DuneHopper, could drive a feller to drink, and his reviews of drink are top shelf lol!
@Kruejl About as chill a guy there is, and proof that you can heard a bunch of cats!
@Stomper, the very name commands reverence and respect!
@etrain16, the smartest guy I know, when he speaks, even the pope shuts up and listens! Lol
This is is just the short list, and in no specific order!:D

We can't forget @clearconscience he's great people!
YEP!

I have to every one added and these guys.
@etrain16 One of the smartest people I have talked with on here.
@Ura-Ki A True patriot is there ever was one.
@Taku ( if there was ever one to give you a ulcer and a his support at the same time )
@Kruejl Don't always agree, but know he'd have your 6
@Jim Colvill Always has a great angle on topics.

Too many to list, the knowledge on here is insane. I consider my self not to inept when it comes to firearms
knowledge but there are hundreds of you guys I have gathered knowledge from learned allot since I joined.
I hate lists, but there are too many here that make the visits here pretty amazing.

Last Edited:
Well sh!t, after re-reading this thread, I was thinking something COMPLETELY different.....LOL....NOW I feel like an idiot!!!o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top