JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He's a beo**ch.

J/K :D:p:D:p @Stomper is a top shelf guy. Don't tell him I said that though! :p

How do you know did you lift his dress?!!:rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::D

were you suprised? :eek::p:rolleyes:
Shocked?!!! :eek::eek:
bedazzled???:eek::eek::eek::p
Ok we now officially have crossed over, or should I say crossdressed over ?

Not just surprised.... PICKLE SURPRISED!!

o_O:D

OK, Where T.F. did you come up with that video? You sir have a sick mind, I love it! Seriously, where did that come from, and more importantly, that you even knew of it in the first place! :D:p:D

We had that video inflicted upon us YEARS ago on a Star Wars Stormtrooper armor/weapons maker forum by a rather "twisted" (albeit insanely talented) member that resides near Baltimore, MD ('splains a lot).

I finally met the OP of this thread today. Meh, kind of small, not much to talk about, drives a POS and I'm pretty sure he has a lazy eye. Either that or he was checking me out.

:p:D:p:D

J/K brother! If I had unlimited time, I think we'd still be shooting the sh, er breeze. :)

If he was checking you out, you better run....if he catches you, you're not getting away ;) Probably cuff you to keep compliant too :p

I finally met the OP of this thread today. Meh, kind of small, not much to talk about, drives a POS and I'm pretty sure he has a lazy eye. Either that or he was checking me out.

:p:D:p:D

J/K brother! If I had unlimited time, I think we'd still be shooting the sh, er breeze. :)
This post is USELESS with out pictures lol

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top