JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Dyjital and @ageingstudent . Great knowledgeable guys. Answered a lot of my dumb reloading questions and have always offered advice when I needed it.
I was just hoping you would figure out how to save money reloading and teach me back;). Actually it's a worthy pastime and I owe it to the guys that shared their knowledge and mistakes with me to pass it on. Hope you are well buddy:).

I was just hoping you would figure out how to save money reloading and teach me back;). Actually it's a worthy pastime and I owe it to the guys that shared their knowledge and mistakes with me to pass it on. Hope you are well buddy:).

If I had my way, I would come over and help. I could help you with some of the basics. I'm about 40 miles away and have no car.

^^^^^^ THIS!! :rolleyes: Goals.
I know I'm pretty new and stay pretty quiet but it's great to be so welcomed by almost everyone who has been mentioned. I've silently learned a lot by reading old threads. :p
Thank God Mrs. Student doesn't have an account here. I don't want her to find out about my weird online relationships with @Certaindeaf @Caveman Jim and @Crohnos01.

Last Edited:
Thank God Mrs. Student doesn't have an account here. I don't want here to find out about my weird online relationships with @Certaindeaf @Caveman Jim and @Crohnos01.

Mrs agingstudent showed exceptional wisdom by staying in the car while you and I didnt have enough common sense to get out of the rain while chatting in the parking lot :p:rolleyes:. She probably already suspects you have strange friends and prefers to not know any more than she does already and confirm her suspicions by having an account here:p

By the way I dont know how to get the cute little @ symbol into my message but I consider myself lucky to have met so many top notch folks like Agingstudent, matts, and mygrainman, who I can bounce questions off of and count as friends :D

Mrs agingstudent showed exceptional wisdom by staying in the car while you and I didnt have enough common sense to get out of the rain while chatting in the parking lot :p:rolleyes:. She probably already suspects you have strange friends and prefers to not know any more than she does already and confirm her suspicions by having an account here:p

By the way I dont know how to get the cute little @ symbol into my message but I consider myself lucky to have met so many top notch folks like Agingstudent, matts, and mygrainman, who I can bounce questions off of and count as friends :D

Simple. Put the @ symbol and without a space start typing the members name as you best know it. Suggestions will come up in the lower left of the screen. Click on the one you want to "Ping" @Crohnos01 In this case I didn't capitalize the s in your handle but your handle was among the suggestions.

Try @Mikej You won't see it in red as a link until you post the reply.

@Crohnos01
Type the @ symbol then the member's name...with no space between the @ symbol and the name...
It will then alert the member in question that they have been mentioned in a thread...
Andy

Simple. Put the @ symbol and without a space start typing the members name as you best know it. Suggestions will come up in the lower left of the screen. Click on the one you want to "Ping" @Crohnos01 In this case I didn't capitalize the s in your handle but your handle was among the suggestions.

Try @Mikej You won't see it in red as a link until you post the reply.

Wow...Is there an echo in here?:s0114:

Far, far too many to call out! While there are several stand out members I can honestly say that I've learned something from everyone I've read even a single post from with the exception of trolls and paid fakes. This site and it's members are truly exceptional!

YEP!

I have to every one added and these guys.
@etrain16 One of the smartest people I have talked with on here.
@Ura-Ki A True patriot is there ever was one.
@Taku ( if there was ever one to give you a ulcer and a his support at the same time )
@Kruejl Don't always agree, but know he'd have your 6
@Jim Colvill Always has a great angle on topics.

Too many to list, the knowledge on here is insane. I consider my self not to inept when it comes to firearms
knowledge but there are hundreds of you guys I have gathered knowledge from learned allot since I joined.
I hate lists, but there are too many here that make the visits here pretty amazing.

That's a fact, sir! My minute of bad guy accuracy seems to be fairly similar, from 7-1000 yards. :)

Last Edited:
CountryGent and TeacherSmurf are pure platinum.

So many of us have "seen the elephant" and suffered hard lives, yet have soft spots in our hearts. When you've been on a "first name basis" with the Grim Reaper for decades, there's no fear when you know he'll come for you and relieve you of this mortal coil.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top